Host, Why you do not have it at the forum?

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
I ask the question because I had a forum on the history of France and I named animators who made live the forum. this forum is fine but hey, I ask this question too because I like to create threads and I try to create threads as interesting as possible.:th_yourecute:

th

Because they can't even find a bartender who knows how to make a good whiskey sour.. and now you want them to have a host and/or hostess?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

th

Because they can't even find a bartender who knows how to make a good whiskey sour.. and now you want them to have a host and/or hostess?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Yes, all this is going on donwstair , i Don't go there to much because i Don't get Always the American humor LOL but i could make a good whiskey well i think :badgrin:

This forum would be really boring if it was just about the history of France.
True, i did made some thread about Napoleon, Louis X1V, and more but i did not get to much respond.

Dalia, I think you will find most Americans are ignorant of history and the European nations in general. It seems history and religious fairy tales conflict so often and religion must come first.

Dalia, I think you will find most Americans are ignorant of history and the European nations in general. It seems history and religious fairy tales conflict so often and religion must come first.
But here in France the history of the United States does not enthrall the French in the forum I learn a lot of what is happening in your country otherwise I will not know everything that can be known about the history of your country

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

Yes, all this is going on donwstair , i Don't go there to much because i Don't get Always the American humor LOL but i could make a good whiskey well i think :badgrin:

th

Then you don't even want to know what goes on in the back room when flacaltenn is serving.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I ask the question because I had a forum on the history of France and I named animators who made live the forum. this forum is fine but hey, I ask this question too because I like to create threads and I try to create threads as interesting as possible.:th_yourecute:

You mean create a forum for History of France? Or just a forum for Creative writing? We DO HAVE a "Writing Forum" under hobbies.. And we certainly encourage posters who put extra effort into creating uniquely readable discussions..

Could also be done in the General Discussion forum or any of the "country" forums...

Tell me more about the type of forum you're looking for....

This forum would be really boring if it was just about the history of France.
True, i did made some thread about Napoleon, Louis X1V, and more but i did not get to much respond.

History of France is not boring. Especially the part about giving us the Statue of Liberty.. Nice gift... Countries don't often get gifts that nice. Just a panda bear or an occasional case of ebola... LOL.....

OK -- we do actually have a couple "hosts".. There's one for the "Coffee Shop" for instance.. "The Lounge" is a place where you can host a friendly party..

Maybe we need a "Wine and Cheese Bistro" for Dalia to host.. So she can explain why I'm always still hungry after eating at a French restaurant.... :biggrin:

OK -- we do actually have a couple "hosts".. There's one for the "Coffee Shop" for instance.. "The Lounge" is a place where you can host a friendly party..

Maybe we need a "Wine and Cheese Bistro" for Dalia to host.. So she can explain why I'm always still hungry after eating at a French restaurant.... :biggrin:
th

It's those damn French pastries I tell you! They always leave you hungry for more.

*****CHUCKLE*****

;)

Last edited:

You mean create a forum for History of France? Or just a forum for Creative writing? We DO HAVE a "Writing Forum" under hobbies.. And we certainly encourage posters who put extra effort into creating uniquely readable discussions..

Could also be done in the General Discussion forum or any of the "country" forums...

Tell me more about the type of forum you're looking for....
At the forum flacaltenn I had frankly speak in French especially with Pogo and a member see some of them told me to speak English because here it's an American board but I know all that but I'm not an anti american as you already had a wave of anti american who spoke in russian and this member agreed that they talk in russian and i also already create a thread Saloon but Foxfire have her coffee i do not think we should have a copy of almost the same thread.and I say Host but it's mostly for a title / rank some members deserve it well I am absent at times but well. and if I want to speak French I can do it in pm as you already told me or I can do a thread that would only be in French but again it's useless because you do not speak in French better I speak in English that's all.

Forum List

Back