Hospital Won't Back Obama Birth Claim

Psssst... Einstein... the only thing that will prove obama was born there is his real birth certificate, and I haven't seen that, you haven't seen that, NO ONE has seen that.

Try again...

:lol: Just because YOU haven't seen it doesn't mean it's not in existence.

I haven't seen yours Pale, I don't think you're an American citizen!!! :rofl:

Honestly Rin-Tin-Tin, you could be shown a video of Obama's live birth as it happened with the time, date, and place all shown many times over and you'd still be in denial.

Blah, blah, blah little bobby boots... but no explanation as to why obama is hiding his real birth certificate.... can't do it can ya? Well, I know you can't. That's why I keep asking. BECAUSE YOU CAN'T ANSWER AND I KNOW IT. LMFAO!!!!

Why do I picture Pale like this whenever he posts?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKNzEvK_5u8]YouTube - Insane Driver!!!![/ame]

Oh, and you still didn't answer my question Rin-Tin. You honestly believe he's a Soviet Mole who is both Atheist, Communist and here to destroy America huh? :rofl:

The letter seems a bit suspect to me. Check out the first line in the second paragraph. I don't think the White House would put out correspondence like this. Is this a con job, Pale Rider? I don't believe the President is a true natural born citizen but I also don't think the letter you're tossing around is legit either... Could be just me. You can't snow the snowman.

The letter is real, his "certificate of live birth" that proves nothing he posted on a couple choice pro obama websites has been proven a forgery.

Don't be an soetoro patsy.
Please post any evidence of a forgery.

Google it. There's hundreds of pages and videos pointing out the mistakes in what was supposed to be his certificate of live birth.

I'm not your search engine.

Psssst... Einstein... the only thing that will prove obama was born there is his real birth certificate, and I haven't seen that, you haven't seen that, NO ONE has seen that.

Try again...

:lol: Just because YOU haven't seen it doesn't mean it's not in existence.

I haven't seen yours Pale, I don't think you're an American citizen!!! :rofl:

Honestly Rin-Tin-Tin, you could be shown a video of Obama's live birth as it happened with the time, date, and place all shown many times over and you'd still be in denial.

Bull shit. Now you're just talking like a little punk, and you didn't answer my question.

Ignoring what question? You didn't ask a question. Did you?

Please Pale, demonstrate that you have the slightest ability to recognize reality. Say "Ooops, sorry, I didn't even ask a question" .

Because you didn't. Read it slowly. There is no question.

But there is a video. A video of this letter being read aloud at the Hospital where you claim they will not stand by the letter.

But they read it in public at their celebration. They acknowledged the letter right out in the open.

Didn't they?

(That is a question.)

Are you going to believe me, or what you see with your own eyes? - Groucho Marx

:lol:

Blah, blah, blah little bobby boots... but no explanation as to why obama is hiding his real birth certificate.... can't do it can ya? Well, I know you can't. That's why I keep asking. BECAUSE YOU CAN'T ANSWER AND I KNOW IT. LMFAO!!!!

Why do I picture Pale like this whenever he posts?

Oh, and you still didn't answer my question Rin-Tin. You honestly believe he's a Soviet Mole who is both Atheist, Communist and here to destroy America huh? :rofl:
Sarcastic little videos prove nothing more than YOU LOSE bobby saniflush.

"Why is obama hiding his real birth certificate?"

Google it. There's hundreds of pages and videos pointing out the mistakes in what was supposed to be his certificate of live birth.

I'm not your search engine.

Why don't you do everybody a favor and go search google for this certificate you keep crying over instead of posting crack-pot theories that waste board space?

You're a hypocrite to say one thing and do another.

I'm going to respond to your posts with the same maturity of a five year old.

"Why is obama not giving all the crack-pots everything they want? Everything he's given us already isn't good enough!"

Fixed for you

I would say this is beyond the pale......but....

In any case, I want to thank you again for keeping my thoughts alive in your sig line. Had I asked you to do that I'm sure you wouldn't of, so this works out nice.

Care to answer the question slick? "Why is obama hiding his real birth certificate?" Go ahead skip... take a crack at it. Show everybody you have a brain and can answer one simply little question.

In any case, I want to thank you again for keeping my thoughts alive in your sig line. Had I asked you to do that I'm sure you wouldn't of, so this works out nice.

Care to answer the question slick? "Why is obama hiding his real birth certificate?" Go ahead skip... take a crack at it. Show everybody you have a brain and can answer one simply little question.

When did you stop having gay anal sex?

As you can see board, this is what these two little liberal sacks of butt puss have reduced themselves to because they can't answer the question....

.... "why is obama hiding his real birth certificate?"

Last edited:
And to however moved this into the conspiracy theory section... FUCK YOU!

You fucking people will never see another PENNY of support from me.

Last edited:

As you can see board, this is what these two little liberal sacks of butt puss have reduced themselves too because they can't answer the question....

.... "why is obama hiding his real birth certificate?"

Dip shit.

First, you must show that Obama is hiding his birth certificate.

Once you can demonstrate that Obama is hiding his BC, then you can ask that question. As of now, the question is illegitimate.

Unless you agree to tell us when you stopped having gay anal sex.

Then I will answer your question.

You can't answer the question so you fuck with a quote... nice... EPIC FAIL!

What a tool.

:rofl: You don't answer my questions, so I'm merely returning the favor.

By the way, you completely fail at using Epic Fail.

For your own sake, you should probably stop using phrases that make you look like a complete idiot because you don't know how to use them.

and to however moved this into the conspiracy theory section... Fuck you!

$god.gif

Obama's an asshole for not giving permission. It's just more evidence he doesn't see himself as a servant of the people, and that he doesn't give a shit what they think.

Forum List

Back