Hospital Won't Back Obama Birth Claim

I don't know what's so hard about ADMITTING obama has NEVER SATISFIED the requirements put forth by our CONSTITUTION when it's a FACT. You people got your heads THAT FAR UP OBAMA'S ASS?

I'm not sure whether the fact you:

A.) Actually believe these delusions

B.) believe saying he's not born here is code word for "We got a damn N word in the White House"

or

C.) are really bitter about this last election.

I'm not sure which of those 3 you hold true but to believe there is a vast conspiracy that is beyond any Dan Brown novel that Obama somehow wasn't born here is insane.

The amount of people involved among everything alone should dismiss such wacky theories. It reminds me of people who believe we didn't land on the moon. :eusa_eh:

Well I'm not sure what your motive is either there chief, seeing as how you'd rather piss on the Constitution than have obama produce his real birth certificate.

Were you born here? Maybe you'd rather see America go down the shitter and fuck all this talk about the law... at least that's the impression I'm getting right now.

Show me ANYTHING you can debunk slick.... ANYTHING! In fact, SHOW ME OBAMA'S REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE... THAT WILL END IT ALL WON'T IT.

I'll wait....

Yelling in all caps and asking for impossible things from average citizens doesn't strengthen your case. It just makes you look more insane. Got your tin hat handy?

Actually, the President of the Hospital has read this letter aloud at the Hospital, during an anniversary celebration of some sort.

Get it? The Hospital President read this letter in public, at the hospital.

THe video of the celebration and the reading of the letter by the Hospital, out loud, saying that Obama was born there, is available on video. It's on the nut ball conspiracy page made just for debunking this horse shit.

Show me ANYTHING you can debunk slick.... ANYTHING! In fact, SHOW ME OBAMA'S REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE... THAT WILL END IT ALL WON'T IT.

I'll wait....

This letter you present, this letter you claim the Hospital will not confirm, was read aloud at the Centinial Celebration for the Hospital. They are celebrating the fact that Obama was born there.

Where Obama was born | Obama Conspiracy Theories

You fail. In a very long and painful way.

Well I'm not sure what your motive is either there chief, seeing as how you'd rather piss on the Constitution than have obama produce his real birth certificate.

Were you born here? Maybe you'd rather see America go down the shitter and fuck all this talk about the law... at least that's the impression I'm getting right now.

So you ignore what I say and go on to try and insult me while questioning my Patriotism.

I was born and raised here in the U.S. of A. I'm not pissing on the Constitution, the last President did enough of that. It's alright though, I understand it's just your right to bear arms that really matters to you, fuck the rest of the Constitution huh?

You hold a conspiracy theory that is up there with "We didn't land on the moon" and "The Earth is flat."

You're deflecting, and dodging, and whatever else you want to call dancing around the point. Not once has attacking the messenger ever proven a point, and attacking WND is not going to make the fact that obama has NOT proven he's a "NATURAL BONE AMERICAN CITIZEN" go away.

Try facing the facts.

YOU try facing the facts or are you that delusional?

Well I don't think Obama can prove he is a Natural BONE American Citizen. :lol:

Seriously though, this issue has beaten to dead so many times that you must enjoy hitting that dead horse. Get any blood from that stone yet?

Go ahead, make fun of a typo, but the fact of the matter remains, obama has NOT proven he's eligible to be President as put forth by the Constitution of the United States. You choose to poo poo it and ignore it. I don't. That makes me a better American than you are. YOU exemplify all that is wrong with America today. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I'll wait....

Yelling in all caps and asking for impossible things from average citizens doesn't strengthen your case. It just makes you look more insane. Got your tin hat handy?

Ignoring the question just makes you look small and worthless. Try popping that apathy bubble you live in.

This letter you present, this letter you claim the Hospital will not confirm, was read aloud at the Centinial Celebration for the Hospital. They are celebrating the fact that Obama was born there.

Stop using facts! This is the no-fact err no-spin zone!

No shit.

The fact that this very letter was read aloud, to a large crowd of people, at the Hospital, in celebration of Obama being born there, certainly shows that the Hospital is engaged in an elaborate cover up and they refuse to acknowledge the letter.

Fucking cucko for coco puffs. :cuckoo:

Actually, the President of the Hospital has read this letter aloud at the Hospital, during an anniversary celebration of some sort.

Get it? The Hospital President read this letter in public, at the hospital.

THe video of the celebration and the reading of the letter by the Hospital, out loud, saying that Obama was born there, is available on video. It's on the nut ball conspiracy page made just for debunking this horse shit.

I'll wait....

And that is an EPIC FAIL. It proves exactly NOTHING!

Next time post a picture of his "REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE" instead of all this hyperbole and spin created by obamabots.

Go ahead, make fun of a typo, but the fact of the matter remains, obama has NOT proven he's eligible to be President as put forth by the Constitution of the United States. You choose to poo poo it and ignore it. I don't. That makes me a better American than you are. YOU exemplify all that is wrong with America today. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Really? So all these people and courts are just liars huh? President Bush and all these moderate Republicans would just sit idle by while Obama does this? I say moderate Republicans because I trust the opinion of the extreme right ones as much as I trust this theory, which is not at all.

You tell me I'm what's wrong with America today and should be ashamed of myself. YOU are the one who should be ashamed of yourself because it's people like who make us look like a laughingstock around the world by actually putting your delusional belief into such crack pot theories. So let me ask you Pale, if WND and Corsi are legitimate journalists and such, do you believe this?

In a February 10, 2009, column, Janet Porter further alleged that President Obama was acting as a mole for the Soviet Union. Porter suggested that Obama was raised as an atheist and Communist and was subsequently trained by Soviet agents during the early 1990s.

Next time post a picture of his "REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE" instead of all this hyperbole and spin created by obamabots.

Psst Rin-Tin-Tin, it proves the Hospital is PROUD OF THE FACT OBAMA WAS BORN THERE. Which makes your entire thread USELESS.

Did you live under power lines as a child?

Last edited:

Really? So all these people and courts are just liars huh? President Bush and all these moderate Republicans would just sit idle by while Obama does this? I say moderate Republicans because I trust the opinion of the extreme right ones as much as I trust this theory, which is not at all.

You tell me I'm what's wrong with America today and should be ashamed of myself. YOU are the one who should be ashamed of yourself because it's people like who make us look like a laughingstock around the world by actually putting your delusional belief into such crack pot theories. So let me ask you Pale, if WND and Corsi are legitimate journalists and such, do you believe this?

In a February 10, 2009, column, Janet Porter further alleged that President Obama was acting as a mole for the Soviet Union. Porter suggested that Obama was raised as an atheist and Communist and was subsequently trained by Soviet agents during the early 1990s.

Well, you're losing so try the "I know you are but what am I."

NONE OF YOU has explained why obama is HIDING his REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Do that, then we'll continue. Until then, you're just a bunch of head of obama's ass mouth pieces spewing liberal shit and spin.

Do that, then we'll continue. Until then, you're just a bunch of head of obama's ass morth pieces spewing liberal shit and spin.

You refuse to answer my questions and ask your bat-shit insane ones.

Let me put it to you this way rin-tin-tin, any organization that allows this to be posted as "news" is not legitimate:

Unless you're afraid to admit you believe this too because even you know that is insane.

Psst Rin-Tin-Tin, it proves the Hospital is PROUD OF THE FACT OBAMA WAS BORN THERE. Which makes your entire thread USELESS

Did you live under power lines as a child?

Psssst... Einstein... the only thing that will prove obama was born there is his real birth certificate, and I haven't seen that, you haven't seen that, NO ONE has seen that.

Try again...

I'll wait....

Ignoring the question just makes you look small and worthless. Try popping that apathy bubble you live in.

Ignoring what question? You didn't ask a question. Did you?

Please Pale, demonstrate that you have the slightest ability to recognize reality. Say "Ooops, sorry, I didn't even ask a question" .

Because you didn't. Read it slowly. There is no question.

But there is a video. A video of this letter being read aloud at the Hospital where you claim they will not stand by the letter.

But they read it in public at their celebration. They acknowledged the letter right out in the open.

Didn't they?

(That is a question.)

Do that, then we'll continue. Until then, you're just a bunch of head of obama's ass morth pieces spewing liberal shit and spin.

You refuse to answer my questions and ask your bat-shit insane ones.

Let me put it to you this way rin-tin-tin, any organization that allows this to be posted as "news" is not legitimate:

Unless you're afraid to admit you believe this too because even you know that is insane.

Blah, blah, blah little bobby boots... but no explanation as to why obama is hiding his real birth certificate.... can't do it can ya? Well, I know you can't. That's why I keep asking. BECAUSE YOU CAN'T ANSWER AND I KNOW IT. LMFAO!!!!

The letter seems a bit suspect to me. Check out the first line in the second paragraph. I don't think the White House would put out correspondence like this. Is this a con job, Pale Rider? I don't believe the President is a true natural born citizen but I also don't think the letter you're tossing around is legit either... Could be just me. You can't snow the snowman.

The letter is real, his "certificate of live birth" that proves nothing he posted on a couple choice pro obama websites has been proven a forgery.

Don't be an soetoro patsy.
Please post any evidence of a forgery.

New Topics

Forum List

Back