Hospital performs experiment on unknowing patients, woman grows bones out of back

I imagine there would be more then enough evidence to back up the claims of the patient.

How horrifying. I don't even know what to say, its just...too frightening for words.

Sounds pretty atrocious. Remains to be seen whether this is true. If it is, the hospital should be closed down, the medical personnel involved stripped of all their degres and sent to jail for a very long time and the hospital administrators barred from ever working in the medical sector again.

Pomona Valley Hospital accused of conducting secret experiment on patients | abc7.com

Pomona California.
Hospital performed experiment on 17 unknowing patients during back surgery.
woman grows bones out of her back.
hospital tries to deny it, but everything is on record

I read the article and didn't see anything about bones growing OUT OF her back. I would think she would be in the ER from the pain long before it actually broke the skin. Sounds pretty sci fi but it could help a bunch of people. Too bad they didn't follow protocol and get approval for tests on out-of-host bone tissue first.

One of the patient's right is to be informed of any experiment treatment that will be done as well as has the right to refuse to any treatment provided they are well-informed of the case or situation.

Forum List

Back