hospital imprisons new mothers with no money

It's bigots like you who are more than happy to have illegals demo a kitchen for a remodel, cut your grass and wash the dished at your favorite restaurant. You never complain about the low priced remodel, yard care, meal.

And you probably eat food picked by migrant workers in california and beef slaughtered by undocumented workers in Texas.

Guess what, pal?

You are an ignorant hypocrite.

Do you always project a bunch of unsubstantiated bullshit onto people then get outraged about what they support?

Just call 'em like I see 'em. Open your eyes.

People make xenophobic remarks while eating cheap grapes and apples picked by migrant workers w/o health insurance.

Every American eats something picked or grown or produced in California every day. But then calls California too liberal for providing emergency health care to the people picking the fruits, nuts, veggies.

How stupid is that?

Tea baggers want to embrace constitution.... except the part that makes brown babies citizens... and deporting their parents harder.

The Catholic Church has called the GOP budget proposals (Paul Ryan) unacceptable with regard to treatment of the poor. This is a fact. The mother church of Christianity is saying the GOP does not fallow the teachings of christ. Do you deny this fact? It's not me saying this, it's the Church body that assembled the bible in 300 A.D.

Damn your ignorant, the Constitution does not grant the children of illegals citizenship, US law does and it could be changed. And aren't you being your usual hypocritical self, quoting a church when it's convenient. How about you show me where the bible says it's the job of government to care for the poor, I very sure with your vast knowledge of all things in humanity this will be an easy task.

If that's what you get from that statement, you need to go back to school. Saying people should pay their own way is not criminalizing anything. But hey let's not let facts get in the way of good propaganda, right comrade?
The poster said "we should do that here"!

The "THAT", he was referring to, was imprisoning someone for non-payment of bill. That's criminalizing debt!

What other possible meaning could that poster have had?

Pay your way or get out hack,the American taxpayer is tired of supporting all you takers,an illegal will always take more from society than he gives, illegals love government entitlements ,thats why they come here .

Pay all you dirtbags for services rendered , do you go get a big mac then eat it without paying for it.

We should do that here , cut down on the worthless freeloading Illegals who flop out babies like Gerbils with no means of support. My hard earned money should stay in my pocket. Just a thought !

It's bigots like you who are more than happy to have illegals demo a kitchen for a remodel, cut your grass and wash the dished at your favorite restaurant. You never complain about the low priced remodel, yard care, meal.

And you probably eat food picked by migrant workers in california and beef slaughtered by undocumented workers in Texas.

Guess what, pal?

Do you always project a bunch of unsubstantiated bullshit onto people then get outraged about what they support?

when he isn't posting a jpeg or gif

We should do that here , cut down on the worthless freeloading Illegals who flop out babies like Gerbils with no means of support. My hard earned money should stay in my pocket. Just a thought !

Guess what, pal?

I would gladly buy my products picked by Americans..........Your an idiot if you think any cost savings are passed on to the the consumer cause some illegal is doing it .:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Pay your way or get out hack,the American taxpayer is tired of supporting all you takers,an illegal will always take more from society than he gives, illegals love government entitlements ,thats why they come here .
Watch how you talk to me, fuckhead! I've been paying taxes (and my way) since 1973, so I'm far from a taker, prick! And let's get one thing straight, asshole, there's no such thing as an "illegal" person. So shove that up your fuckin' ass!

And speaking of entitlements, you say nothing about corporate welfare, which affects this countrys' economy a lot more than entitlements, you fuckin' hypocrite!

If you had bothered to actually read the link you would have found that the hospital did not release them until they paid, there was no law enforcement involved.
So you support kidnapping and deprivation of a persons Constitutional right of liberty?

They don't have a constitutional right of liberty. Kenya isn't governed by our constitution.

Kenya hospital imprisons new mothers with no money | Health Headlines | Comcast

The director of the Pumwani Maternity Hospital, located in a hardscrabble neighborhood of downtown Nairobi, freely acknowledges what he's accused of: detaining mothers who can't pay their bills. Lazarus Omondi says it's the only way he can keep his medical center running.
"We hold you and squeeze you until we get what we can get. We must be self-sufficient," Omondi said in an interview in his hospital office. "The hospital must get money to pay electricity, to pay water. We must pay our doctors and our workers."

"They stay there until they pay. They must pay," he said of the 350 mothers who give birth each week on average. "If you don't pay the hospital will collapse."

If they have no means of support how do you expect keeping them locked in a hospital will give them those means?

You're projecting what others support again. Just because one eats a grape doesn't mean they support illegals picking it.

Yes - it does. When you buy a product you are financially supporting all of the people and entities that made that product available for you to buy, from the grocer on down to the guy who picks it in the field.

Kenya hospital imprisons new mothers with no money | Health Headlines | Comcast

The director of the Pumwani Maternity Hospital, located in a hardscrabble neighborhood of downtown Nairobi, freely acknowledges what he's accused of: detaining mothers who can't pay their bills. Lazarus Omondi says it's the only way he can keep his medical center running.
"We hold you and squeeze you until we get what we can get. We must be self-sufficient," Omondi said in an interview in his hospital office. "The hospital must get money to pay electricity, to pay water. We must pay our doctors and our workers."

"They stay there until they pay. They must pay," he said of the 350 mothers who give birth each week on average. "If you don't pay the hospital will collapse."

If they have no means of support how do you expect keeping them locked in a hospital will give them those means?

It looks like the Kenyans didn't think about that part. What we should do here is deport mother and child without granting citizenship. Account for all the funds expended on behalf of mother and child then deduct it from whatever foreign aid that country gets.

Forum List

Back