Horses are scary animals

Hell no that's when whore houses were socially acceptable to men...

I'm not sure they were any more socially acceptable ... they were, however, much cheaper

csc3.jpg
Of course they were cheaper they didn't ladyscaping then..
What!!?? You don't believe the Hollywood version of history??!!
I have yet to see a hooker on the street that looks like Doris Day.

I'm not sure they were any more socially acceptable ... they were, however, much cheaper

csc3.jpg
Of course they were cheaper they didn't ladyscaping then..
What!!?? You don't believe the Hollywood version of history??!!
I have yet to see a hooker on the street that looks like Doris Day.
"I knew Doris Day before she was a virgin"
Oscar Levant

I will neve go near a horse. Look what this one did to a pit bull. Also the guy in the first video got hurt really bad I guess.

My sister had a nasty horse that one day threw her off onto a fence. She broke a rib or two and was hurting pretty bad. I went to the stable and took the animal for a ride. It tried some things one me, but being much bigger and stronger than my sister, it couldn't get over on me so much. Then, as I was trying to take off its saddle and settle it back into its stall, it kicked at me vigorously. I had anticipated this a bit, though, and side stepped it. Our of reflex and pent up anger for injuring my sister, I punched it as hard as I could on the big flat side part of its jaw. I'm not very big now, and was only sixteen then, probably about 140 pounds, but that stupid beast nearly fell over from the blow. Never phuhked with me again.

Black Bart

220px-Charles_Bowles_aka_Black_Bart.jpg

Charles Earl Boles (b. 1829; d. after February 28, 1888), also known as Black Bart, was an English-born outlaw noted for the poetic messages he left behind after two of his robberies.

Ironically, Boles was afraid of horses and made all of his robberies on foot. Together with his poems, this earned him notoriety.

Black Bart (outlaw) - Wikipedia

According to most accounts, the mysterious bandit was terrified of horses so always operated on foot.

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2018/02/09/black-bart/

Last edited:
Aren't you glad it's not the 1800s........ :eusa_whistle:
And one of the first structures to be erected in the mining and cow towns........
Gotta love capitalism..
Of course those days sucked you get syphilis and die of it after suffering for years. No women around just prostitutes. Food transport everything could kill youLOL.Conservatives think they were the good old days they don't know. Read "the good old days--they were terrible!"
Are you always this anal? :dunno:
Always this incurious and stupid?

And one of the first structures to be erected in the mining and cow towns........
Gotta love capitalism..
Of course those days sucked you get syphilis and die of it after suffering for years. No women around just prostitutes. Food transport everything could kill youLOL.Conservatives think they were the good old days they don't know. Read "the good old days--they were terrible!"
Are you always this anal? :dunno:
Always this incurious and stupid?
Coming from you that would be a compliment. BTW is that book the only one you've read about how bad the "good old days" were? If not I could recommend a whole slew of books that cover just how bad they were........ Now if only we could do something about your political obsession with stereotypes......

I grew up on a ranch and one of the first things I learned was to keep a wary eye on all farm animals.

We had a very big crossbreed between a plow horse and a quarter horse. If you weren't paying attention, he would step on your foot while saddling him.

And just about every horse ever will kick back if you mess around with its tail end. That's the direction most predators attack from so I guess it's hereditary.

Take a look at the things horses are capable of.

Lol, not really if you use a little common sense. For instance don't stand behind a horse and stick him with a cattle prod like that first guy.

Thats not a cattle prod dumbass.

Sure it is. One of these things:

View attachment 239377

It's a brand ya fucken city boy!!!!
Cattle prods dont produce smoke anymore than a taser does.
You fuken city bois crack me up!:21:

I know a guy who was sleeping in his bedroom on the third floor of an apartment complex who was awoken by a horse absolutely destroying his bedroom and trying to kill him. He had to go out the window and down the fire escape to get away from it. The horse peered his head out the window, except couldn't fit through to follow him down the fire escape. When he got down to the bottom of the fire escape, the horse was there waiting for him on the sidewalk. Whenever he went back up to his room, the horse was at his window. Whenever he went to the bottom of the fire escape, the horse was at the sidewalk waiting for him. He couldn't go up or down. Finally, the next morning someone noticed a guy on a fire escape yelling for help and called the police. A number of policemen showed up and the horse took off running and the guy went back to his apartment. Of course, this happens more often in rural states.

Forum List

Back