Horse back riding help ann's ms?

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
HORSE BACK RIDING HELP ANN'S MS?

“excitement of getting on a horse” helped her?

I have MS, a disease that affects the central nervous system disease and the slightest movement around me throughs me into a vertigo attack triggering a MS flare up. I cannot ride in a car for longer than an hour at the most. But of course, symtoms varies from patient to patient.
Before I was DX with MS, my daughter DX me with Sensory Defense in an Overstimuating World that show how sensitive the nervous system is. I cannot imagine being on a horse, I cannot even deal with my bed that vibrate among other things.

I wonder if Medicare would pay for me to have a horse for therapy? Instead of the $1300 a month daily injections of Copaxone?

Last edited:

I have MS, a disease that affects the central nervous system disease and the slightest movement around me throughs me into a vertigo attack triggering a MS flare up. I cannot ride in a car for longer than an hour at the most. But of course, symtoms varies from patient to patient.
Before I was DX with MS, my daughter DX me with Sensory Defense in an Overstimuating World that show how sensitive the nervous system is. I cannot imagine being on a horse, I cannot even deal with my bed that vibrate among other things.

I wonder if Medicare would pay for me to have a horse for therapy? Instead of the $1300 a month daily injections of Copaxone?

Nope, thats why you get rich....so you can do stuff like this.....you pay $1300/month for copaxone? Have you checked into copay assistance? I work at a specialty pharmacy that dispenses copaxone, rebiff, gilenya, and all of those medications.

Last edited:

Blah blah blah....

You people never cease to amaze at the shit you get uptight about. I'm surprised libs live past 35 what with your perennial state of simultaneous outrage, anger & being offended over everything and nothing.

Don't take me serious, I am just funning and MS is no fun and I don't take Ann's MS lightly. If horse riding help her, go for it Ann.

Too bad it doesn't effect your internets usage.

It do affect my internet use. I have to struggle with typing and sometimes I use voice recognition but MS affects my speech, and I have difficult in finding word, simple words I want to use. Plus it affect my optic nerve so I can only be on a very limited time. Fuck off jerk. Stratch that.

Last edited:
"You people" need to chill some time. Don't beliveve every thing you see and hear and take it so personal and serious.

I still haven't figured out what the hell it is you were trying to say...and it doesn't help that you didn't provide a link.

I still haven't figured out what the hell it is you were trying to say...and it doesn't help that you didn't provide a link.

The "excitement" part I don't get. Excitement is not a friend of MS either. DO you need a link to everything?

I am trying to understand HOW being shook up on a horse help a central nervous system disease? I am the fucking link???? A link to what?

IS this what you want a link to?

she said the "excitement of getting on a horse excite her?" and help her MS
Lawrence O'Donnell Mocks Ann Romney for Riding Horses to Combat Multiple Sclerosis | NewsBusters.org

Last edited:

The "excitement" part I don't get. Excitement is not a friend of MS either. DO you need a link to everything?

I am trying to understand HOW being shook up on a horse help a central nervous system disease? I am the fucking link???? A link to what?

Lawrence O'Donnell Mocks Ann Romney for Riding Horses to Combat Multiple Sclerosis | NewsBusters.org

Here's one, of many articles. Stop being so fucking lazy.

Article Details

And as for that ignorant and intolerant gasbag O'Donnell, fuck him too...

Nope, thats why you get rich....so you can do stuff like this.....you pay $1300/month for copaxone? Have you checked into copay assistance? I work at a specialty pharmacy that dispenses copaxone, rebiff, gilenya, and all of those medications.

It don't cost me anything. Thanks to Obama's donut hole.

Well when you put it like that...
It's clear Ann Romney should have ignored the fact that her economic status allows her options others don't have. Perhaps she should have bought some crack and spent the rest of her life telling everyone what a victim she is.

Yes that helps, now I know what the fucking hell you're talking about.

:lol::lol:

Yes, therapeutic horseback riding is a great field and helps people with myriad nervous/muscle issues, good for Ann.

Don't take me serious, I am just funning and MS is no fun and I don't take Ann's MS lightly. If horse riding help her, go for it Ann.

Well for some people copaxone can cost that much....but usually they get assistance for it. That shit aint cheap....

I don't see why not.

Forum List

Back