Horror on streets of Germany state of emergency as 80 men brawl with machetes

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
As most Europeans have been disarmed, the Muslims aren't going anywhere, only growing in numbers and will one day rule Germany, as well as several other European nations (Belgium, Sweden, France, et cetera). If the average European was armed with actual firearms, there would have already been a spark that set off a Civil War. Since that can't happen, Islam and its Clerics will rule, eventually. Too bad, their ignorance and stupidity has doomed them.

As most Europeans have been disarmed, the Muslims aren't going anywhere, only growing in numbers and will one day rule Germany, as well as several other European nations (Belgium, Sweden, France, et cetera). If the average European was armed with actual firearms, there would have already been a spark that set off a Civil War. Since that can't happen, Islam and its Clerics will rule, eventually. Too bad, their ignorance and stupidity has doomed them.

Oh, at some point the German people will stop listening to the lies their Political Class and it's lapdogs in the media tells them, and start defending themselves.

It will almost certainly be too late to be effective, but it will be quite destructive when the time comes.

Oh, at some point the German people will stop listening to the lies their Political Class and it's lapdogs in the media tells them, and start defending themselves.

It will almost certainly be too late to be effective, but it will be quite destructive when the time comes.

A sleepwalking people.

I believe Herr Hitler described them so.

A sleepwalking people.

I believe Herr Hitler described them so.
As horrible as it is to say this, if Hitler's party was in power, there would be no Islamic threat in Germany.

An Israeli man who was beaten in an anti-Semitic attack while wearing a traditional Jewish skullcap in Berlin told German television on Wednesday night that he was not Jewish but wanted to find out whether it was safe to walk in the street dressed as a Jew.

“I am not Jewish, I am an Israeli and I grew up in Israel in an Arab family,” Adam Armush, 21, told broadcaster Deutsche Welle. “It was an experience for me to wear the skullcap and go out into the street yesterday.”

He said he filmed the attack on him and a second man as evidence “for the police and for the German people and even the world to see how terrible it is these days as a Jew to go through Berlin streets.”

Man attacked in Berlin for wearing kippa is Israeli Arab

Forum List

Back