Horror in the middle east

Doing something like that wouldn't even enter the mind of most Americans I know - the farthest thing - and these animals are smiling while doing it?

That's just one of the differences between those savages and the Western world.

Savages....

Fucking savages....

It's almost impossible to believe that grown men are so cold hearted that they would do that.

For sure these bastards are responsible for their actions, but part of the blame lies with the parents for bringing up these barbarians in an environment that likely condoned and encouraged their behavior...

Not for the faint at heart. Brutal pictures of the depravity that goes on there on a daily basis. Warning, graphic.

Horror In Libya : Israellycool

For those who don't want to click the link, it shows five very graphic pictures. The first one depicts a large pile of maybe 12 -15 year olds laying in the middle of a desert. Several Libyan soldiers are standing around, and some are pulling their victims from the pile presumably the ones who will be executed.

The second picture shows some soldiers literally throwing some of their limp victims. The soldiers are smiling, seeming to enjoy their depravity.

The third picture is a close up of a pile of the victims who seems to be resigned to their fate. Their expression is heart-wrenching.

The fourth picture is the most graphic. I'm literally sick to my stomach right now. It shows a soldier holding part of two decapitated victims, one in each hand. Their insides are still draining out everywhere.

The final picture shows some more Libyans preparing another round of victims for their execution.

My day is ruined.

Sad, so sad to see some of them have their necks broken and are just tossed away, heartless bastards, I wish I could save one or two

Oh get this, they are really Iranians, Let the bomb's roll, If that isn't a just cause what is?

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkhPuH8G5Hg]Sylvester - Sufferin Succotash - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back