Horror for US Economy as Data Falls off Cliff

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
"It seems that almost every bit of data about the health of the US economy has disappointed expectations recently," said Riddell, in a note sent to CNBC on Wednesday.

"US house prices have fallen by more than 5 percent year on year, pending home sales have collapsed and existing home sales disappointed, the trend of improving jobless claims has arrested, first quarter GDP wasn’t revised upwards by the 0.4 percent forecast, durables goods orders shrank, manufacturing surveys from Philadelphia Fed, Richmond Fed and Chicago Fed were all very disappointing."

News Headlines

Now here's the money quote from this that reminds you this article comes from the liberal media:

"QE3 anybody?" asks Riddell.

YIKES!

So the answer to an economy that Obama and his cadre of genius are actively destroying is ANOTHER ROUND OF FAILED MEASURES???????

Oh man, election day 2012 CANNOT COME SOON ENOUGH.

Good grief! :cuckoo:

so, am i hearing grumblings pursuant to tea party samurai's advancing on the '12 election with Katan's held high in response to wall street welfare here?

so, am i hearing grumblings pursuant to tea party samurai's advancing on the '12 election with Katan's held high in response to wall street welfare here?

So am I hearing another liberal blindly raving about class envy while Obama destroys our economy?

Good grief! :cuckoo::cuckoo:

"It seems that almost every bit of data about the health of the US economy has disappointed expectations recently," said Riddell, in a note sent to CNBC on Wednesday.

"US house prices have fallen by more than 5 percent year on year, pending home sales have collapsed and existing home sales disappointed, the trend of improving jobless claims has arrested, first quarter GDP wasn’t revised upwards by the 0.4 percent forecast, durables goods orders shrank, manufacturing surveys from Philadelphia Fed, Richmond Fed and Chicago Fed were all very disappointing."

News Headlines

Now here's the money quote from this that reminds you this article comes from the liberal media:

YIKES!

So the answer to an economy that Obama and his cadre of genius are actively destroying is ANOTHER ROUND OF FAILED MEASURES???????

Actually, the quotes came from a British investment manager, not the "liberal media", or "Obama and his cadre of geniuses". Take it up with him, he's also the one claiming that we've "fallen off a cliff".

So am I hearing another liberal blindly raving about class envy while Obama destroys our economy?

no......... i'm wondering what stance you're ilk will respresent, being you've posted reference to quantitative easing as a failed measure

Last edited:
Obama_laughing_6.jpg

Record debt. Record Deficits. Record Poverty. Record Food Stamps. Come to me My Democrat Base! It's working perfectly! When I said 'Change' did you idiots think I meant for the better? LOL!"

Wait till the stimulus plan kicks in....The Summer of recovery version 2011 is almost here with shovel ready jobs.Heh Heh Heh....

Obama_laughing_6.jpg

Record debt. Record Deficits. Record Poverty. Record Food Stamps. Come to me My Democrat Base! It's working perfectly! When I said 'Change' did you idiots think I meant for the better? LOL!"

and your solution would be ........vote Rep Frank?

WOW. I'da never guessed.
:cuckoo:
I guess they cant hide it any more.
Did you sheep move all of your money like those whackos Peter Schiff and Gerald Celente told you to ?
Remember this video I posted numerous times ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN9xQTqMEUU]YouTube - ‪Gerald Celente: Cover-Up, not recovery!‬‏[/ame]

Your masters always have their psych ops on the side lines.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I0QN-FYkpw]YouTube - ‪Peter Schiff Was Right 2006 - 2007 (2nd Edition)‬‏[/ame]

Another.
Don't worry though. The Masters know how to fix it.
How about a war ? Ya ready for a nice big false flag to get your flags waving and cheering as the murkins run to recruit station in defense of murka ?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EWjogDOdB8]YouTube - ‪Jim Rogers The Dollar is Toilet Paper‬‏[/ame]

OH. NOOOO.
murka would never do that ! Gawd Blass murka !
Where were you in July of 2001 ?
I was "conspiring" with this "crackpot"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5ElXWJozEQ]YouTube - ‪Alex Jones predicts Bin Laden attack 2 months before 9/11‬‏[/ame]

News Headlines

YIKES!

Actually, the quotes came from a British investment manager, not the "liberal media", or "Obama and his cadre of geniuses". Take it up with him, he's also the one claiming that we've "fallen off a cliff".

Given the Stimulus, Obamacare, QE2, and on and on, that Obama plans to do ANYTHING BUT to "solve" our problem?

Nice try!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

no......... i'm wondering what stance you're ilk will respresent, being you've posted reference to quantitative easing as a failed measure

YOU THINK QE2 WORKED?????????????

BWAHAHAHA!

Oh, I love this!

Yeah, you run with that and see how well that works as we get toward election day!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back