Horror Films For The Fragile Left

Next thing ya know, they will boycott remakes of Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer for racism.

Forgetting that they, and Lawrence of Arabia depicted life as it was in those times, in those areas

I bet every single one of them has "Scarface" (1983) in their library, and laugh just as hard as everyone else.

Theaters need a gunless safe place.

For all the liberals to wait to be gunned down next time a teacher's kid or jihadist goes on a spree....

The Leftist Extremist bedwetters freak the most about cartoons, especially Disney cartoon films.

The below is an illustration at how insane these SJW morons are, I think all Western society looks forward to the day that this crowd are squashed like the insects they are, and that day will be a lot sooner than the SJW's think. Everything they touch they ruin, the below childrens films have been loved and are loved by tens of millions of children around the world, nobody gives a crap about all this idiocy that this SJW Cucked Testicle Free fool who's narrating the below in typical SJW whiny voice style.

The below is seven minutes and thirty four seconds in duration, you should watch all of it and observe the derangement of the SJW....racist penguins, racist fish etc.

Next thing ya know, they will boycott remakes of Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer for racism.

Forgetting that they, and Lawrence of Arabia depicted life as it was in those times, in those areas

"Forgetting that they, and Lawrence of Arabia depicted life as it was in those times, in those areas"

Not a lot has changed since those times, they're still savages.

The Leftist Extremist bedwetters freak the most about cartoons, especially Disney cartoon films.

The below is an illustration at how insane these SJW morons are, I think all Western society looks forward to the day that this crowd are squashed like the insects they are, and that day will be a lot sooner than the SJW's think. Everything they touch they ruin, the below childrens films have been loved and are loved by tens of millions of children around the world, nobody gives a crap about all this idiocy that this SJW Cucked Testicle Free fool who's narrating the below in typical SJW whiny voice style.

The below is seven minutes and thirty four seconds in duration, you should watch all of it and observe the derangement of the SJW....racist penguins, racist fish etc.

There is no shortage of complete idiots. He's a poster boy.

There are schools in California that banned Tom Sawyer decades ago for having the word '******' in it. Oh oh, there I go, using that horrible asterisk word that's used millions of times a day by black people.

It's utterly ridicolous :)
Some people sees racism everywhere even in cartoons :D

Forum List

Back