Horror Author Sassy Stephen King compares the villains in his books to President Trump

• Banned
i've read all his books and heard all his audiobooks. its called being intellectual!

your attempts at deflection will not work!

I made a direct response to your remark. How is that a deflection

King has always leaned Hollywood liberal but he ain't been right (nor has he written a decent book) since he got hit by that van.

King is another TDS piece of scum.

In other words a moron and an idiot liberal

Last edited:
I have watched several Stephen King movies as much as I could tolerate. I suppose the adaptations could be criticized, but with an elite actor like Jack Nicholson making a horror movie unintentionally a comedy. Folks, The Shining was quite possibly the most unscary horror/comedy ever. Totally boring, but with several funny parts. That said did anyone see the moon on Friday the 13th? It was awesome. Very 3D and detailed when it was rising.

Stephen King's dark mind just can't comprehend a man who doesn't allow drinking or smoking to interfere with his life. But I'm not surprised in the least that King and his twisted mind are liberal.

What I can not believe is he wrote "The Stand". And had a multi part mini series which was good. Pure good versus evil. Even got into how we act with our actions. And he promotes the bad ones.

King has always leaned Hollywood liberal but he ain't been right (nor has he written a decent book) since he got hit by that van.

Yes.....the van was getting payback for that book "Christine," and that short story about the cars that take over the world......automobiles have always been mad about those....

Max-Von-Sydow-in-Stephen-Kings-Needful-Things.-Screenrant-by-Evan-J.-Pretzer..jpg

I'm afraid the villain here is an attention starved leftist author who churns out mediocre horror novels like a sausage factory churns out hot dogs. For most Americans Trump is no villain at all.

I got in an argument with King on Twitter last week. King said he had outlived his critics, I pointed out that he has outlived his talent, hadn't written anything decent since the 80's. That set the little troll off. It was hilarious.

At any rate, anything with King's name on it is ghost written, King can no longer construct a coherent sentence.

Forum List

Back