HORROR: 8 Illegals Found Dead At Walmart...

Eight dead illegals is a start!
That is not funny at all. One of the eight who died was a child according to one report. These were human beings who were treated worse than animals. Have some compassion!
But this was not sex trafficking. They paid probably good money to be on that truck.
How do you know? Where is your proof that this wasn't a case of human trafficking?
That is not funny at all. One of the eight who died was a child according to one report. These were human beings who were treated worse than animals. Have some compassion!
But this was not sex trafficking. They paid probably good money to be on that truck.
How do you know? Where is your proof that this wasn't a case of human trafficking?
I think when they kidnap them, they want them for a specific purpose. Prostitution for girls, and cocaine harvest for males. These were not girls, and cocaine is not much grown in the US. So this doesn't look like trafficking.
You have no idea whether there was a specific purpose or what the ratio of girls to boys, or the ages were.
Mules don't lock people in their trucks unless they don't want them to escape. And the only reason they want to restrain them when they get to the US is because they were TRANSFERRING them to somebody/somebodies else. Trafficking.
Christ.

They were all guys. No cocaine fields in us. Paid coyotes

Trump and his stupid Wall (that "Mexico will pay" for) that makes rightwing-nuts drool is useless in stopping illegal immigration. Mexicans can buy visas or hide in truck trailers.

This smuggling operation would have worked out except for the extreme negligence of the smugglers, and no one would have died in the trailer.

What horse puckey.

We haven't even built the wall yet:
Illegal immigration down 67 percent under Donald Trump: Former commissioner

And it will go down more when we do.

To repeat myself: The wall is useless. Mexicans can buy visas or hide in truck trailers.

Your argument is that the wall will work because immigration is down without the wall? Is there any intelligent life in this forum?

Trump and his stupid Wall (that "Mexico will pay" for) that makes rightwing-nuts drool is useless in stopping illegal immigration. Mexicans can buy visas or hide in truck trailers.

This smuggling operation would have worked out except for the extreme negligence of the smugglers, and no one would have died in the trailer.

Would cutting off all aid to mexico count as them paying for it cupcake?

What horse puckey.

To repeat myself: The wall is useless. Mexicans can buy visas or hide in truck trailers.

Your argument is that the wall will work because immigration is down without the wall? Is there any intelligent life in this forum?
you loons said there was no point to securing the border, period.
So yup, my argument is that securing the border works. A wall will help secure the border. That's why commie countries use them. Of course, their purpose is to keep people in the country...but they still work.

Head Of Border Patrol Union Weighs In On Trump's Wall Plans
How 65 countries have erected security walls on their borders | Daily Mail Online

We should cut off aid to Mexico, but that still wouldn't be Mexico paying for the useless wall. It's not enough to pay for the Trump wall and it's our money to start with. And, even that little thing isn't going to happen, strawberry poptart.

We should cut off aid to Mexico, but that still wouldn't be Mexico paying for the useless wall. It's not enough to pay for the Trump wall and it's our money to start with. And, even that little thing isn't going to happen, strawberry poptart.

It puts them on the long term payment plan.

A very reasonable interest rate would be afforded them, daffodil.

So yup, my argument is that securing the border works. A wall will help secure the border. That's why commie countries use them. Of course, their purpose is to keep people in the country...but they still work.

I'm certain you understand English and so probably can understand these words: Mexicans can by visas or hide in truck trailers.

If your native language is something other than English, I can translate for you. I wouldn't care if you were just screwing yourself, but you want to rob me to pay for your foolish and useless big-government fetish. You want Mexico to pay for it, but as they're not, so you'll settle for my money.

North Korea doesn't give people visas to leave the country, and they check every vehicle leaving. The US hardly checks any vehicles and sells visas for pocket change.

That's a weird conclusion. Businesses employ illegals. You don't like illegals but you like big business. So when illegals you don't like are finding jobs with businesses you do like you blame "leftist" for not liking business and forget all about businesses employing them.

How does that work?

what big businesses hire illegals?

link please?

Go google it, I'm not your sponsor dude. Big or small illegals work for someone

You claimed it - now you can't back it us as is typical with you.

More idle claims and talk.

Small companies yes.

Ok, then continue your belief that illegals don't work anywhere. Thanks bye

I never said that darling; I said that large corporations do not hire illegals.

I see illegals working all the time sweetie.

Great for you. I hope someone asks you for a link to that information. Bye

link please?

Small companies yes.

I never said that darling; I said that large corporations do not hire illegals.

I see illegals working all the time sweetie.

Great for you. I hope someone asks you for a link to that information. Bye

I'll let you have the last word cupcake.

These were criminals trying to skirt the law. Are you saying they were forced into the trailer without their consent? Since it was their choice, no one was mistreating them.

Where is your proof that it is?

No, there were kids, including kids without parents.

When you move humans around and imprison them against their will, for MONEY...that is human trafficking.

This IS human trafficking.

Doesn't meet the definition nor is there proof they were there against their will.

This is what you haul livestock in:

Bull-Ride-Pot-31.png

What horse puckey.

Head Of Border Patrol Union Weighs In On Trump's Wall Plans
How 65 countries have erected security walls on their borders | Daily Mail Online

The Berlin Wall worked to keep E. Germans in.

Gotta admire the continued leftist hatred of all things big business. That's commitment

That's a weird conclusion. Businesses employ illegals. You don't like illegals but you like big business. So when illegals you don't like are finding jobs with businesses you do like you blame "leftist" for not liking business and forget all about businesses employing them.

How does that work?

link please?

Small companies yes.

Continue your belief that only those hiring them are the problem and the poor illegals are fine doing what they do.

Forum List

Back