Horrific: Democrats Fundraise Off Scalia Death

I doubt they'll get as much as the Right has raised off Benghazi.
Link or you're lying!

Go rant against the Jews some more. Only a retard denies that the GOP has raised millions off the American deaths at Benghazi.
I never received any fundraising emails that mentioned Benghazi, and I get plenty of emails asking for money.

Do they send them to your home, or to your business address at your unicorn ranch?

Here is the text from the email:

Breaking news from the GOP debate stage:

In tonight's debate, the Republican presidential candidates were asked whether or not President Obama should nominate a new justice to the Supreme Court. They said Congress should block, delay, or otherwise refuse to allow the President to fill this vacancy.

There's no excuse for this, You. It's putting partisan politics above theConstitution and the rule of law, and it's appalling to hear from any public official -- let alone someone who thinks he should be the next President of the United States.

And they're not alone. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell -- who is responsible for scheduling votes in the Senate -- has already said that "this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new President."

But no matter what Mitch McConnell says, President Obama is going to fulfill his constitutional obligation to nominate a successor to fill thevacant seat on the Supreme Court -- and that nominee deserves a fair hearing in the Senate.

Add your name to call on Republicans to follow the Constitution instead of obstructing the confirmation of our next Supreme Court justice:

I stand with President Obama and Democrats -- will you join me?

Thanks,

Democrats

The OP will now show us where he sees the word "fundraising" in the original email, not in the spin on his RW site.

ROFL! That's funny. Democrats never put partisan politics above the law, do they? Obama followed the Constitution to the letter, didn't he?

Here's a bit of news for you: Nothing in the Constitution says the Senate has to give Obama's nomination a fair hearing.

And nothing in your post says people can't sign that petition if they're so inclined. Sucks to be you.

There's no law against being stupid.

Link or you're lying!

Go rant against the Jews some more. Only a retard denies that the GOP has raised millions off the American deaths at Benghazi.
I never received any fundraising emails that mentioned Benghazi, and I get plenty of emails asking for money.

Do they send them to your home, or to your business address at your unicorn ranch?

They send me email, numskull.

Link or you're lying!

Read and weep dumbass.

Google

In tonight's debate, the Republican presidential candidates were asked whether or not President Obama should nominate a new justice to the Supreme Court. They said Congress should block, delay, or otherwise refuse to allow the President to fill this vacancy.

There's no excuse for this, You. It's putting partisan politics above theConstitution and the rule of law, and it's appalling to hear from any public official -- let alone someone who thinks he should be the next President of the United States.

And they're not alone. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell -- who is responsible for scheduling votes in the Senate -- has already said that "this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new President."

But no matter what Mitch McConnell says, President Obama is going to fulfill his constitutional obligation to nominate a successor to fill thevacant seat on the Supreme Court -- and that nominee deserves a fair hearing in the Senate.

Add your name to call on Republicans to follow the Constitution instead of obstructing the confirmation of our next Supreme Court justice:

Thanks,

Democrats

The OP will now show us where he sees the word "fundraising" in the original email, not in the spin on his RW site.

ROFL! That's funny. Democrats never put partisan politics above the law, do they? Obama followed the Constitution to the letter, didn't he?

Here's a bit of news for you: Nothing in the Constitution says the Senate has to give Obama's nomination a fair hearing.

And nothing in your post says people can't sign that petition if they're so inclined. Sucks to be you.

You're certainly indicative.

Link or you're lying!

Read and weep dumbass.

Google
All hearsay!

Link or you're lying!

So you admit that underneath your comical anarchist mask, you're just one more rightwing herd animal.

Thanks,

Democrats

As evidenced by your freedom.

Thanks,

Democrats

No wonder you tout deregulation so zealously.

Screen-Shot-2016-02-14-at-6.08.38-PM-550x315.png

Thanks,

Democrats

Conservatives lying – goodness, what a surprise...

Thanks,

Democrats

You're certainly indicative.

That must be your conception of wit.

Thanks,

Democrats

No wonder you tout deregulation so zealously.

The laughs just keep rolling when the libturd clowns are on the board.

Link or you're lying!

So you admit that underneath your comical anarchist mask, you're just one more rightwing herd animal.

I think I just said that fund raising organizations send me email. That's all I said.

Thanks,

Democrats

I'm not sure about the Constitution, but I do know that not giving Obama's nomination a fair hearing is the keynote of the Republican 'Mission Statement'.

hows the weather you get blasted with cold and snow
Snow last week. This week is all single digits and clear. I brought the brass monkey and the witch into the house for warmth. How bout them wide open spaces where you are?

I have never seen a party so happy when people die. What is wrong with the liberal left?

If you defended Obama's ignoring the Constitution for the last 7 years but now say he has to follow it to the tee, and everyone must oblige him. You are definitely a hypocrite.

Thanks,

Democrats

I'm not sure about the Constitution, but I do know that not giving Obama's nomination a fair hearing is the keynote of the Republican 'Mission Statement'.

hows the weather you get blasted with cold and snow
Snow last week. This week is all single digits and clear. I brought the brass monkey and the witch into the house for warmth. How bout them wide open spaces where you are?

we have had an exceptional year for snow

really glad i bought a plow --LOL

has not really been too cold

Forum List

Back