Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Slaying details of Oklahoma City pastor shocking
SLAIN PASTOR WAS DISCOVERED NUDE IN A ‘CRUCIFIX POSITION’ AT ANADARKO CHURCH

NewsOK

UGH

interesting that it is a woman pastor.

what a horrible crime...but then arent all murders?

I agree! I wonder if this is one of those liberal churches. Meaning they support or allow abortion, contraceptive, gay rights and same sex marriages!

If that is the case it was most likely fundmentalist Christians that did this!

There are some whacked out people in this world. I am curious to hear who and why it was so brutal.

I agree! I wonder if this is one of those liberal churches. Meaning they support or allow abortion, contraceptive, gay rights and same sex marriages!

if it was a Christian that did this, it's probably one from a real wacko church because the majority of us Christians are not like this! I really don't think you can blame it on us - people that do this are NOT Christians.

Don't forget to point out that she's Black while you are being Ignorant...

:)

peace...

i bet liberals will want the killer coddled and made to feel safe and secure when and if its caught

There are some whacked out people in this world. I am curious to hear who and why it was so brutal.

i'd say she fought with everything she had. the spraying of the dissolving chem. and the taking her clothes suggest the killer was also injured

No bias and idiocy in that post, nope none at all.

Forum List

Back