Horrible… Obama to Young People: “The Republicans Are Radical… Their Vision Is Radica

Republicans are radical…. Their vision is radical.”
Via The Blaze:

YouTube - Obama Calls GOP Budget 'radical, Not Courageous'

He's ABSOLUTELY right about that.

The true agenda of the GOP (and probably the DNC, too) is revolutionary.

Now how do I know this?

Well certainly not based on their rhetoric.

But what one does is indicative of ones motives.

And what the GOP does, leads me to the conclusion that their aim is the revolutionary overthrow of nationalist power in favor of giving all real and meaningful power to the international corporations .

You know this how?
Which international corporations have been staunch supports of Obama?
Answer: All of them.

Finally something we can BOTH agree on, Rab.

And when they're not supporting O, they'll be supporting whatever other PUPPET they get into office.

Bush O and II were their puppets, Clinton was their puppet, Reagan was their puppet.

Are you getting my point here, or are your partisan blinders making my point too confusing for you?

You're kidding, right? Are you seriously comparing a political position to the kind of rhetoric Obama dishes out regularly?
Are you on drugs?

You DID ask me to state a time when Boehner "engaged in this kind of partisanship", didn't you? Do you always move the goal posts in everything you do?

Liberals also benefit from the Bush tax cuts

Which has WHAT to do with your initial assertion that Boehner and his cronies used divisive language?:cuckoo:

He's ABSOLUTELY right about that.

The true agenda of the GOP (and probably the DNC, too) is revolutionary.

Now how do I know this?

Well certainly not based on their rhetoric.

But what one does is indicative of ones motives.

And what the GOP does, leads me to the conclusion that their aim is the revolutionary overthrow of nationalist power in favor of giving all real and meaningful power to the international corporations .

You know this how?
Which international corporations have been staunch supports of Obama?
Answer: All of them.

Finally something we can BOTH agree on, Rab.

And when they're not supporting O, they'll be supporting whatever other PUPPET they get into office.

Bush O and II were their puppets, Clinton was their puppet, Reagan was their puppet.

Are you getting my point here, or are your partisan blinders making my point too confusing for you?

Are you on drugs?
You state the goal of the GOP is to overthrow this country in favor of international corporations.
I ask how you know that. I also state that the corps support Obama, not the GOP.
You come back with, we agree. They do support Obama. And the GOP. And Clinton, etc.
You have contradicted yourself at elast once.
Blinders? Yeah, I'd say your hatred of an abstract idea is blinding you to any reasonable debate.

YouTube does a lot of shilling for this President too. Google,Facebook,and YouTube? That's some very powerful propaganda. We'll see if people buy it next time around. Goebbels did convince a whole lot of Germans to support the Nazis though. Massive propaganda usually does work unfortunately. We'll see what the People decide in 2012.

Obama talking to a group of children about a "budget" means nothing to me. These kids don't even know what party holds a majority in the house or Senate. Obama say anything to these kids and they would asume it's true because they simply don't know any better, much like the people in the Dem party that still support Bush III.

YouTube does a lot of shilling for this President too. Google,Facebook,and YouTube? That's some very powerful propaganda. We'll see if people buy it next time around. Goebbels did convince a whole lot of Germans to support the Nazis though. Massive propaganda usually does work unfortunately. We'll see what the People decide in 2012.

Great new pic.

Obama talking to a group of children about a "budget" means nothing to me. These kids don't even know what party holds a majority in the house or Senate. Obama say anything to these kids and they would asume it's true because they simply don't know any better, much like the people in the Dem party that still support Bush III.

Yup. Most college kids have no skin in the game. Mom and Pop are footing the bills. They came out and voted for OL'BO because they bought his Hope and Change BS. Wonder if the will support him in 2012??

Wait till they get out in the real world and have to work for a living. Pay taxes, a mortgage have a spouse and kids. Wait till they see where their tax money goes. Then they will have skin in the game.

I guess you can't take the COMMUNITY AGITATOR out of him even as President. total disgrace. you all who voted for him should be ASHAMED

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, April 21, 2011, 5:03 AM
Worst. President. Ever.
The most radical far left president in American history yesterday told an audience of (unemployed?) young Americans that, “Republicans are radical…. Their vision is radical.”
Via The Blaze:

He also told the (unemployed?) kids that Republicans will reduce the deficit “on your backs.”
What a horrible leader.

Barack Obama is the biggest spender in the history of earth. He tripled the deficit in one year, he increased the debt by nearly $4 trillion in two years and Obama and democrats increased the budget by $1 trillion in the three years.

read the rest and comments.
Horrible… Obama to Young People: “The Republicans Are Radical… Their Vision Is Radical” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Ya..this would be such a better country if McCain were president and GFB he had a hard look at the reality of the situation Bush and Clinton created...had a fuckin coronary...and Palin was in the White House. Ashamed I voted for Obama? You are an idiot.

What'd ya expect? Obama is a career rabble-rouser like Sharpton. This is what they do... race baiting, fear-mongering, personal destruction.

It is what he is. Move on.

Obama can't argue the merits of his accomplishments, so he has to marginalize his opponents. Nothing new there.

Yup. Most college kids have no skin in the game. Mom and Pop are footing the bills. They came out and voted for OL'BO because they bought his Hope and Change BS. Wonder if the will support him in 2012??

Wait till they get out in the real world and have to work for a living. Pay taxes, a mortgage have a spouse and kids. Wait till they see where their tax money goes. Then they will have skin in the game.

Indeed... not too many people with any level of emotional and intellectual maturity bought into the Obama hype.

Hahaha. Nobody deserves it more than the Republicans. It is very amsusing that after have denigrated the President in practically every concievable way, the whine line dying dog at every contrived incident.

Have said that. I found that the President having an internet Town hall on 4-20 to be a slap in the face to the internet users who helped get him elected whom he spurned as soon as he was in office.

But whining over his rhetoric?

Failure on all points

Hahaha. Nobody deserves it more than the Republicans. It is very amsusing that after have denigrated the President in practically every concievable way, the whine line dying dog at every contrived incident.

Have said that. I found that the President having an internet Town hall on 4-20 to be a slap in the face to the internet users who helped get him elected whom he spurned as soon as he was in office.

But whining over his rhetoric?

Failure on all points

What loser gets his panties in a wad over 4-20... weed day?

Oh, a typical Obama supporter I guess... fucking stoners.

Hahahahahahahaha indeed.

I guess you can't take the COMMUNITY AGITATOR out of him even as President. total disgrace. you all who voted for him should be ASHAMED

Worst. President. Ever.
The most radical far left president in American history yesterday told an audience of (unemployed?) young Americans that, “Republicans are radical…. Their vision is radical.”
Via The Blaze:

He also told the (unemployed?) kids that Republicans will reduce the deficit “on your backs.”
What a horrible leader.

Barack Obama is the biggest spender in the history of earth. He tripled the deficit in one year, he increased the debt by nearly $4 trillion in two years and Obama and democrats increased the budget by $1 trillion in the three years.

Horrible… Obama to Young People: “The Republicans Are Radical… Their Vision Is Radical” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit
truth sucks doesn't it .

Worst. President. Ever.
Via The Blaze:

What a horrible leader.

how stupid are you really ? W got us in this hole , Obama's trying to get us out without to much sacrifice to public support .
grow the fuck up . next you'll post he got us in iraq and afghanistan .

Better be careful throwing that Nazi word around. You know what happened to the last democrat/liberal who said something like that! Oh wait you're on the pseudo-cons side. Nevermind, they wont care.......

Forget for a minute left or right. Just give me a list of what he promised and what he has done. It is a REAL short list. Hope and change, well I hope for a change. Obama has set the country back 50 years, just a guess, it could be more.

Forum List

Back