Horrible and embarasing things you like

I love the articles in men's magazines....playboy, esquire, maxim, doesn't matter. They seem better written and better researched to me than anything published in women's mags.

One of the few reasons I miss being married.

I love the articles in men's magazines....playboy, esquire, maxim, doesn't matter. They seem better written and better researched to me than anything published in women's mags.

In my 20's I subscribed to "Details" magazine for the articles.

Also the New Yorker, Mother Jones, The Nation, The Village Voice, The Onion, Mad Magazine, Rolling Stone...............

I used to love my mags!

In my 20's I subscribed to "Details" magazine for the articles.

Also the New Yorker, Mother Jones, The Nation, The Village Voice, The Onion, Mad Magazine, Rolling Stone...............

I used to love my mags!

We (us old farts) had some sort of leftist mag....I cannot recall the name (Dear God please spare me from complete memory loss). I also used to read "Ms" for years but eventually, the exortations to "become a lesbian" got to be too much for me.

I count the years when I read "Women's Day" as among the darkest of my life. I love love love magazines...I'm shocked they still thrive as they do. I am presently stealing from the library every week:

Skeptical Inquirer

Mental Floss

Vanity Fair

The New Yorker

and I always try a few that look interesting but I have never read. Why are we not all making a second income from selling writing to magazines? HUH?

We won't mention my other fixations.
eugene.jpg

kyokosympatheic.gif

Horrible and embarasing things you like... I think it's embarasing when the wind blows a ladie's skirt up and you get a peek at her undies! I think that is so funny but embarazing to the poor lady.

I like to make fun of rabid Confedere Repubicans.

Because it's embarrassing that such horrible people could claim to be Americans.

Forum List

Back