Horowitz declares candidacy

So, like, we have a survivor tv season here. Lets put them all on a deserted island with 24 sporks and see who is left alive in the final episode.

A tremendous filmmaker, rebelling against the Democrat Party's extreme move to the left. Personally, I'd love to see him get it, but I'd expect the Democrat political machine to try and rig it against him.

I think the fall Presidential debate will be a lot more civil with President Trump.

Filmmaker Ami Horowitz Has Officially Announced His Candidacy for the Democratic Nomination for President of the United States
He hasn't got prayer.

No democrat does.

But he may present democrats as something other than warmed over Stalinists.
Don't be ridiculous, I meant against the other Democrats.

No one gives a shit about the democrats, except the press - and who listens to those lying assholes?
Lol, capitulation noted.

The Rock may be the only one who could beat President Trump. President Trump has never been called a "candy ass" before, I don't know how he'd respond.

Jesse The Body Ventura has also expressed interest in making a run. Mr. Ventura is a good talker as well.

Jesse thought about running, but then forgot what he was thinking and took another bong hit....

I would love to see David Geffen get his arse up off the penis long enough to run for the democratic nomination. An ego-maniacal billionaire with a scandalous sex life would be like the Democratic Trump.

As for Horowitz, LOL. a conservative ideologue running for the DNC nomination is one of those things that is better in concept than reality. Clearly a PR stunt.

Moderate Ideologue John Kasich ran in 2016 for the GOP nomination and placed 2nd. Moderate Ideologue John McCain actually got the nomination 8 years previously.

It might show the electorate that the Democrat Party is opening up to diversity.

Both the people you mentioned ran from within their own party.

Mr. Horowitz was on Tucker this evening, he is a card carrying, registered Democrat.

Why yes he is totally establishment card-carrying democrat :dance:

Forum List

Back