hopfully my new comic

I've been collecting since I was like 7.
I have boxes and boxes of comics.

I always liked the Marvel "What if.." series

JOKER96BRAVO said:
I've been collecting since I was like 7.
I have boxes and boxes of comics.

I always liked the Marvel "What if.." series
supermans are cool. i got the 1938 reprint of the first one. in about 35 years it will be worth alot, but i think i paid like 2 for it last year or so.
hell last march i got someones thor collection for 80.00! still havent had time to go through them and pull out the overstreet guide. i know ive got a couple work in the hundreds though. jsut have to dig them out some day to look at them. i have a few long boxes full and those thors take a small box to themselves.

its the one and only thing i managed to get back from my xwife when she came back to town was my small colelction of suicide squad, them i just started growing again from there

no1tovote4 said:
It looks like nealanita won with a bid of $0.99. Is that you?
yeah i use my parents name for ebay, and then its my paypal stuff. we kind of co-exsist on it

Johnney said:
yeah i use my parents name for ebay, and then its my paypal stuff. we kind of co-exsist on it

Well congrats, you got your comic.

I collect first edition novels. The crown jewel of my collections is Stephen Kings "The Eye of the Dragon". It is printed on fabric and only 250 copies were made in the original printing. It is signed and worth some pretty pennies. I got it at a garage sale, the woman must have been really mad at her husband...

Johnney said:
supermans are cool. i got the 1938 reprint of the first one. in about 35 years it will be worth alot, but i think i paid like 2 for it last year or so.
hell last march i got someones thor collection for 80.00! still havent had time to go through them and pull out the overstreet guide. i know ive got a couple work in the hundreds though. jsut have to dig them out some day to look at them. i have a few long boxes full and those thors take a small box to themselves.

its the one and only thing i managed to get back from my xwife when she came back to town was my small colelction of suicide squad, them i just started growing again from there

I scored the entire collection (every issue) of Black Panther from a comic
store that closed for $100.00!
I got issues 1-15 of Silver Surfer from my uncle.

I mostly like to collect the ones with mistakes.
Got a few Fantastic Four comics that were printed with the wrong cover
back in the 70's.

Forum List

Back