Hopefully its the FBI coming to get you tRump for your atrocities and hypocrisy against immigrants

Having illegals at a golf course is now a crime against humanity? Are strip clubs covered?

We have entire sanctuary States, but the FBI is going after Trump for hiring people with Fake ID.... hmmmkay

Happy 2019

Ok.... OK seriously now....

They can't be THIS STUPID...

This is way beyond freakishly stupid...

This is like twilight zone stupid...

This is like people recently released from a gulag days after stalin had them hauled off to be exterminated but he died before it was carried out, and sobbing at his funeral stupid....

This has to be an act or one of the non-idiot libturd members with a sock trying to look as retarded as possible...

I suspect Oddball or Edgetho ... Maybe TNHarley even. Funny shit if it's the case.

Ok.... OK seriously now....

They can't be THIS STUPID...

This is way beyond freakishly stupid...

This is like twilight zone stupid...

This is like people recently released from a gulag days after stalin had them hauled off to be exterminated but he died before it was carried out, and sobbing at his funeral stupid....

This has to be an act or one of the non-idiot libturd members with a sock trying to look as retarded as possible...

I suspect Oddball or Edgetho ... Maybe TNHarley even. Funny shit if it's the case.
Lol i dont think i could even act like this is legit

Forum List

Back