Hope This Isn't True - BO Grants China US Property As Collateral For Loans

Burp

Always carry, never tell
Jan 22, 2009
Sources at the United States Embassy in Beijing China have just CONFIRMED to me that the United States of America has tendered to China a written agreement which grants to the People's Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China's continued purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves!

The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to during her recent trip to China.

This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted to physically take -- inside the USA -- land, buildings, factories, perhaps even entire cities - to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.

Put simply, the feds have now actually mortgaged the physical land and property of all citizens and businesses in the United States. They have given to a foreign power, their Constitutional power to "take" all of our property, as actual collateral for continued Chinese funding of US deficit spending and the continued carrying of US national debt.

From: Feds Grant Eminent Domain As Collateral To China For U.S. Debts! | Ron Paul Wins! | Campaign for Liberty at the Daily Paul

China was looking for guarantees for repayment.

Sources at the United States Embassy in Beijing China have just CONFIRMED to me that the United States of America has tendered to China a written agreement which grants to the People's Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China's continued purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves!

The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to during her recent trip to China.

This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted to physically take -- inside the USA -- land, buildings, factories, perhaps even entire cities - to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.

Put simply, the feds have now actually mortgaged the physical land and property of all citizens and businesses in the United States. They have given to a foreign power, their Constitutional power to "take" all of our property, as actual collateral for continued Chinese funding of US deficit spending and the continued carrying of US national debt.

And in other news, the Pope Converts to Judaism.

I'm with you all - just can't see this happening.

Hope we are right.

it was a blog entry on a ron paul fan club site
LOL
look at some of the other crap they have there
its good for a laugh

Honestly, if this were true, it almost certainly would be the downfall of Obama. China needs collateral to back our loans? If our economy crashed, there's would crash right along with ours. This is why they will never call in those loans, even under the worst of circumstances.

China & Japan just "loaned" us the money for this so-called stimulus bill that really isn't. You see they're a little smarter than our government or banking system. They actually got collateral for the loan.

Ditto... and the underlying article from Bloomberg says nothing about putting up US property as security.

The fact that we have to borrow from another country is the same as giving them our country.
As for quotes how about this one that the Dem's forgot
Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country JFK

Have your country do for you not you for the country, Obama

The problem ... when you can't repay your debts SOMETHING has to be lost in place, repossession is often the case. I foretold this ... in some other thread on this very board ... and this is just the beginning. People need to stop living beyond their means or our entire country will be owned by other countries.

Frankly I don't believe that.

You'll believe it when you take you kids to see Ord Faithfer geiser Yerrostone park, or the Glan Canron in Aliszona.

Now just shut up and pull that rickshaw that keeps the Chinese economy going, white man.

The problem ... when you can't repay your debts SOMETHING has to be lost in place, repossession is often the case. I foretold this ... in some other thread on this very board ... and this is just the beginning. People need to stop living beyond their means or our entire country will be owned by other countries.

Here is the simple fact; our economy will become strong again when Americans begin saving. This actually does tend to happen more when the economy is bad because people are afraid to spend. They save all they can as backup in case they lose their jobs. Once there is actually some money saved, then the spending will begin again. It will probably take a good five years.

Here's the big problem. What can keep people from saving, besides the fact they have to pay all their bills first? If tax rates are increased due to the ever growing deficit, savings may become impossible. I'm not talking about a small tax increase on the wealthy; I'm talking about an across the board increase that will effect the middle class. Despite Obama's tax cuts for the middle class, the time will come when he and the Dems raise our taxes too.

Despite Obama's tax cuts for the middle class, the time will come when he and the Dems raise our taxes too.

It's inevitable, and people just don't get it. People have bitched about Bush's deficit spending, and Obama is spending in two years what Bush spent in eight. You can't get out of debt by spending money we don't have unless you drastically increase taxes across the board. You may get cuts now, but enjoy them while you can guys. They won't last long. Two, maybe three years, at best.

The sad thing is as much as I hate high marginal tax rates, they're a necessary evil with our budget so upside down. And America and Congress have given Obama, Pelosi, and Reid blank checks to fund their pet projects. I'm all for smart spending, but most of this spending is NOT smart. Let's get real, people.

Despite Obama's tax cuts for the middle class, the time will come when he and the Dems raise our taxes too.

It's inevitable, and people just don't get it.

No, we get it.

Starving people eat their seed corn knowing full well that insures their starvation later.

People have bitched about Bush's deficit spending, and Obama is spending in two years what Bush spent in eight.

True.

Except Bush deficit spend to make Iraq prosper even while most Americans weren't.

You can't get out of debt by spending money we don't have unless you drastically increase taxes across the board.

I'm not even sure that would work, but I get your point.

You may get cuts now, but enjoy them while you can guys. They won't last long. Two, maybe three years, at best.

Possibly right. That assumes that the economy comes back from the precipise. I'm not at all sure it will.

The sad thing is as much as I hate high marginal tax rates, they're a necessary evil with our budget so upside down.

The time to have imposed those higher rates on the wealthier Americans is past, I think.

Believe it or not, this liberal thinks that raising ANY taxes right now is probably a mistake.

And America and Congress have given Obama, Pelosi, and Reid blank checks to fund their pet projects. I'm all for smart spending, but most of this spending is NOT smart. Let's get real, people.

We didn't give them a blank check.

Congress did.

Just as Congress gave Bush carte blanche to run the expenses in Iraq OFF the books.

This nation is nuts, but the PEOPLE of the USA have damned little to do with how its run.

We have territories that are not states, per se

And let us not forget about Taiwan!!! We may have put them up on the auction block as well..

See what happens when you trust those DIRTY DEMOCRATS!!! WTWNGCOT

Forum List

Back