Hope McCain gets canned

that's not what cost him the election at all.

what cost him the election was palin and looking like an idiot after the economy crashed.

What cost McCain the election was the fall of Lehman Bros. in early September. His choosing of Palin had little if anything to do with it. That's just a talking point. In fact, I would argue that his choice of Palin actually boosted him among the more conservative Republicans who weren't completely enamored with him as their nominee.

i would say i agree with you in part. initially, palin was a boon to his campaign... popular, attractive, bringing the base that he didn't have.

but then after she imploded during the katie courik interview, she became a hindrance and cost him the middle.

If you follow the polling McCain shot ahead of Obama the day following the RNC convention and he stayed ahead of him until the day after Lehman collapsed.

you were half right

i'm correct on both points. after palin looked like a moron, when things started going bad economically, people looked at him, said heck... he's in his 70's, has had cancer what, 5 times? and SHE is going to be there as his number 2 in line?

if he'd have picked romney, he'd have won even after he looked bad.

Wrong.
McCain screwed himself over. Everyone was behind him and he was doing well...until he came out for the bail out.

That's when everything went to shit. The US loved Palin and still loves her. Your distorted view has nothing to do with reality, it's just your own wishful thinking.

Sorry, but I think you have the distorted reality and wishful thinking things going on here. The citizens of the United States do not love SP!!! Where did you get such an idea???

Wonder if McCain has enough cash to make it through the election. He burned through $21m. That is more than all his prior Senatorial campaigns combined. He also had to become mainstream Conservative to win. Sounds like a lot of Tea Party influence to me.

Wonder if McCain has enough cash to make it through the election. He burned through $21m. That is more than all his prior Senatorial campaigns combined. He also had to become mainstream Conservative to win. Sounds like a lot of Tea Party influence to me.

:lol: Spin it any way you can, huh?

:lol: Spin it any way you can, huh?

What do you attribute the change in postition on several key issues to Modbert?

Did he move toward or away from the Tea Party position?

When libs don't get their way, what's the first thing they do....

Attack Sarah Palin!!

Must be page 3 of the handbook. Next will be a hatefest on some other Fox News commentator.

Way to go, McCain! You just burst another leftie's pipedream!

When libs don't get their way, what's the first thing they do....

Attack Sarah Palin!!

Must be page 3 of the handbook. Next will be a hatefest on some other Fox News commentator.

Way to go, McCain! You just burst another leftie's pipedream!

What are you talking about???

Forum List

Back