Hope McCain gets canned

you were half right

i'm correct on both points. after palin looked like a moron, when things started going bad economically, people looked at him, said heck... he's in his 70's, has had cancer what, 5 times? and SHE is going to be there as his number 2 in line?

if he'd have picked romney, he'd have won even after he looked bad.

Wrong.
McCain screwed himself over. Everyone was behind him and he was doing well...until he came out for the bail out.

That's when everything went to shit. The US loved Palin and still loves her. Your distorted view has nothing to do with reality, it's just your own wishful thinking.
with you on the bold, not so much the rest

McCain is a douche. I would have preferred him over Obama, but he fucked us all in the ass when he decided to support the bail out.

that's not what cost him the election at all.

what cost him the election was palin and looking like an idiot after the economy crashed.

What cost McCain the election was the fall of Lehman Bros. in early September. His choosing of Palin had little if anything to do with it. That's just a talking point. In fact, I would argue that his choice of Palin actually boosted him among the more conservative Republicans who weren't completely enamored with him as their nominee.

i would say i agree with you in part. initially, palin was a boon to his campaign... popular, attractive, bringing the base that he didn't have.

but then after she imploded during the katie courik interview, she became a hindrance and cost him the middle.

The US loved Palin and still loves her. Your distorted view has nothing to do with reality, it's just your own wishful thinking.

BAHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....BWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what cost him the election was palin and looking like an idiot after the economy crashed.

What cost McCain the election was the fall of Lehman Bros. in early September. His choosing of Palin had little if anything to do with it. That's just a talking point. In fact, I would argue that his choice of Palin actually boosted him among the more conservative Republicans who weren't completely enamored with him as their nominee.

i would say i agree with you in part. initially, palin was a boon to his campaign... popular, attractive, bringing the base that he didn't have.

but then after she imploded during the katie courik interview, she became a hindrance and cost him the middle.
Jillian, she didn't implode. Only a few people even cared, and they didn't like her anyway.

The majority of Americans still support Sarah Palin in whatever she does. She remains a huge force to be reckoned with. You can deny it all you like, but it doesn't matter. The majority likes her. A lot.

The US loved Palin and still loves her. Your distorted view has nothing to do with reality, it's just your own wishful thinking.

BAHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....BWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, hey, I forgot to give you this...

trophy.gif

You win the troll of the month award.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

the majority of americans still support sarah palin in whatever she does. She remains a huge force to be reckoned with. You can deny it all you like, but it doesn't matter. The majority likes her. A lot.

$BORS170~Elvis-Presley-Laughing-Posters.jpg

I could never accept it after those two comments because that is some of the best trolling or some of the worst stupidity and denial I've seen on this board in awhile.

you were half right

i'm correct on both points. after palin looked like a moron, when things started going bad economically, people looked at him, said heck... he's in his 70's, has had cancer what, 5 times? and SHE is going to be there as his number 2 in line?

Wrong.
McCain screwed himself over. Everyone was behind him and he was doing well...until he came out for the bail out.

That's when everything went to shit. The US loved Palin and still loves her. Your distorted view has nothing to do with reality, it's just your own wishful thinking.

You're right that it deflated his candidacy tremendously when it became clear there was no contrast between the two candidates on that issue, but once it had been established that going against the tidal wave bailout was out of the question, which was early on, the fact that old man McCain had been there while all this crap had happened on his watch was huge.

Wrong.

You're right that it deflated his candidacy tremendously when it became clear there was no contrast between the two candidates on that issue, but once it had been established that going against the tidal wave bailout was out of the question, which was early on, the fact that old man McCain had been there while all this crap had happened on his watch was huge.
how come it was on "McCains watch" but not on Obama's?
were they not BOTH serving in the senate at the time of the colapse?

I could never accept it after those two comments because that is some of the best trolling or some of the worst stupidity and denial I've seen on this board in awhile.

:rolleyes: It is possible millions of Americans can appreciate her even while the majority of voters don't consider her experienced enough to be president. She was an effective leader in her state until the media tore her apart.

Last edited:

Jillian, she didn't implode. Only a few people even cared, and they didn't like her anyway.

The majority of Americans still support Sarah Palin in whatever she does. She remains a huge force to be reckoned with. You can deny it all you like, but it doesn't matter. The majority likes her. A lot.

The majority of Republicans like her. Nobody else.

:rolleyes: It is possible millions of Americans can appreciate her even while the majority of voters don't consider her experienced enough to be president. She was an effective leader in her state until the media tore her apart.
she lost my support when she gave into the DNC smear machine and reisgned while leaving the mess she created(she pushed through legislation that allowed those frivolous charges to be pressed against her)
she should have at least stuck it out till she could get that fixed

Wrong.

how come it was on "McCains watch" but not on Obama's?
were they not BOTH serving in the senate at the time of the colapse?

McCain had a much longer tenure and Obama had that whole "change" mantra going for him.

she lost my support when she gave into the DNC smear machine and reisgned while leaving the mess she created(she pushed through legislation that allowed those frivolous charges to be pressed against her)
she should have at least stuck it out till she could get that fixed

I agree she should have stuck it out in Alaska. IMO she is not a serious presidential candidate, but that doesn't mean she can't inspire people in her own way.

There is a vast difference between your post and this.

the majority of americans still support sarah palin in whatever she does.

Since June 5, 13 races she's endorsed. She's lost 10. I'm sure millions of people love her, but that doesn't mean it's anywhere close to a majority. I'm not sure if I'd call her a effective leader either, especially since she jumped ship long after the election. Sarah Palin loves the spotlight, so it's not like she was pushed into it.

Losing the primary would have sent a strong message that politics like McCain's needs to change. Hopefully we can change this diaper in November then. I'd take a moderate Democrat over this poo.

McCain is a douche. I would have preferred him over Obama, but he fucked us all in the ass when he decided to support the bail out.

His choice of Palin firmed up a base that was never voting for Obama anyway. A stronger choice would have grabbed more of the middle.

There is a vast difference between your post and this.

the majority of americans still support sarah palin in whatever she does.

Since June 5, 13 races she's endorsed. She's lost 10. I'm sure millions of people love her, but that doesn't mean it's anywhere close to a majority. I'm not sure if I'd call her a effective leader either, especially since she jumped ship long after the election. Sarah Palin loves the spotlight, so it's not like she was pushed into it.

Yes, I am not Allie and there's a difference between millions and the majority of voters. Still I didn't feel the need to BWAHAHAHA.

I said Palin was an effective leader in her state until the media tore her apart, and she was.

Forum List

Back