The economy is in collapse.....I HOPE we don't go into Depression
I work for the auto companies.....I HOPE I don't lose my job
I have cancer........I HOPE they don't cancel my Health Insurance
I am a gay soldier.....I HOPE they don't find out about me
We have lost 5500 soldiers......I HOPE we get out of Iraq
I went to Ground Zero today.........I HOPE they get that SOB Bin Laden
I have just lost half my retirement savings.....I HOPE the market recovers

Nice to see peoples Hopes answered for a Change

Change never came and hope is taking its dieing breathes as I type this.

Immie

In 2008 I had a job. The change since Obama was that the department where I worked has lost 1/2 the jobs to both automation and the depression. So about a half of us lost jobs.

The hope is I get a new one before my cash runs out in about a year.

In 2008 I had a job. The change since Obama was that the department where I worked has lost 1/2 the jobs to both automation and the depression. So about a half of us lost jobs.

The Obama economy is creating a million jobs a month more than the failed Bush Presidency left him with

How's that Hopey Changey???

Under the failed Bush presidency, my 401k lost half it's value

S&P 500 broke 1400 today and my retirement savings have doubled since Obama took over

LOVE that HOPE and CHANGE !

After Obama was elected all I had was hope. After three years of his reign all I had left was change.

Pardon my French but fuck Obama.

Talking points.

Bullshit.

I did indeed hope Obama ment what he said about many things. Open govt, cutting the deficit...etc

And my income has taken a huge hit in the last 3.5 years.

Not talking points....reality

Under the failed Bush presidency, my 401k lost half it's value

S&P 500 broke 1400 today and my retirement savings have doubled since Obama took over

LOVE that HOPE and CHANGE !

Your 401k doubled after the gop stopped the damn spending....fact not hope

GOP has never stopped spending....it's the nature of the beast

The Obama economy is creating a million jobs a month more than the failed Bush Presidency left him with

Your a damn liar.... and to Baruch Menachem's point, I have been unemployed twicw since 2009. Been working for over 30 yrs w/o a hitch and along comes the one man wrecking ball - Obama!!

Yeah, your a fucking hack RW
:eusa_clap:

I used to dread the thought that Osama bin Laden would be celebrating the tenth anniversary of the 9-11 attacks

President Obama made sure he never got the chance

How's that Hopey Changey working out for ya??

Your a damn liar.... and to Baruch Menachem's point, I have been unemployed twicw since 2009. Been working for over 30 yrs w/o a hitch and along comes the one man wrecking ball - Obama!!

The failed Bush presidency was losing 750,000 jobs a month. The Obama economy is adding 250,000 jobs a month ...that's a MILLION jobs a month swing

How's that Hopey Changey working out for ya???

Stop acting like a whiny Republican blaming others because you can't get a job. Get off your ass

The failed Bush presidency was losing 750,000 jobs a month. The Obama economy is adding 250,000 jobs a month ...that's a MILLION jobs a month swing

Stop acting like a whiny Republican blaming others because you can't get a job. Get off your ass

Sure... btw, didnt say I didnt have work now. I said Ive been unemployed twice since he took office.

Dont worry..... I will be fine despite Obama.

Oh, and if you believe the figures you posted, your a joke.

Sure... btw, didnt say I didnt have work now. I said Ive been unemployed twice since he took office.

Dont worry..... I will be fine despite Obama.

Oh, and if you believe the figures you posted, your a joke.

Don't believe the BLS employment figures?

Like Casey Stengle used to say........you can look it up

Forum List

Back