Hope and Change Update: Left goes after Lieberman’s wife

His wife takes money from insurance companies. Of course Liebermann is biased and wont help america. He wont shit where he eats.

and that is somehow different from Papa Obama cutting secret deals with big Pharma?

Who will be his "keepers"
Oh wait, since it is for something you support then it does not matter
We got it now
:eusa_whistle:
Obama has shown a horrible lack of leadership pertaining to the health care thing. I will wait until all is said and done but so far, this is a horrible mess and it lies on him. He should have NEVER allowed Lieberman back. That was a HUGE mistake. HUGE.

His wife takes money from insurance companies. Of course Liebermann is biased and wont help america. He wont shit where he eats.

Interesting, what's the difference when Obama took insurance money for his campaigns in the past?

He or is wife do not actually work for them. LIebermans wife does. There is no way Lieberman will go against his wife and he, to this day still takes money from them.

Obama, no so much.

and that is somehow different from Papa Obama cutting secret deals with big Pharma?

We got it now
Obama has shown a horrible lack of leadership pertaining to the health care thing. I will wait until all is said and done but so far, this is a horrible mess and it lies on him. He should have NEVER allowed Lieberman back. That was a HUGE mistake. HUGE.

you may want to google "separation of powers", hack.

:rofl:

We got it now

I think he's referring to "back into the DNC fold". But if he's referring to back to the Senate, your point is correct.

So the left is willing to resort to intimidation to pass their agenda. Fabulous. Our nation is being ruled by the mob wannabes.

So the left is willing to resort to intimidation to pass their agenda. Fabulous. Our nation is being ruled by the mob wannabes.

Its called politics. She only got the position due to her husbands political connections. When your husbands connections go away....so does the position

Life ain't fair is it?

I think he's referring to "back into the DNC fold". But if he's referring to back to the Senate, your point is correct.

The dems should have nothing to do with this "independent". He needs to be back on the side he knows he is for and that ain't us dems. I dont blame him, he is being Joe. I dont understand why Obama thought he would be different. That was the mistake.

Hopefully Lieberman is stripped of everything. I hope they strip him so bad, he ends up asking a page for permission to do anything.

Last edited:

Are you new to this? You do realize this is politics right?

so politician's family members who do not inject themselves into the spot light are now fair game? you probably bitched at people for talking about michelle

I sure didn't.....but Lieberman's wife WORKS FOR THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY ...she got the job because of him and there is no way he would do anything to threaten this. They also pay him.

Think about these things. How was he supposed to vote against her industry and against the people paying him.....mmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm

Last edited:
I guess Cheney going after Wilson's wife, outing a covert CIA agent is okay?

Butfuck hypocrisy.

Who, oh you mean the analyst:doubt:
She is old news; like Sheehan, the MSM and the left got their use out of them and could care less now

So two wrongs make a right ( it is really three lefts)

Forum List

Back