Hope and change it back: GWB's approval ratings higher than Obama's

(R)IGHTeous 1

GOPROUD
Dec 5, 2010
southeast Pennsylvania
Anyone really surprised?

George W. Bush’s job approval rating as president has spiked to 47 percent, according to a Gallup poll released Monday.

That’s 1 point higher than President Barack Obama’s job approval rating in a poll taken the same week.

This is the first time Gallup asked Americans to retrospectively rate Bush’s job performance. And it was a stunning turnaround from his low point of 25 percent in November 2008. The 47 percent number is 13 points higher than the last Gallup poll taken before Bush left office in 2009 and the highest rating for him since before Hurricane Katrina in 2005.

Bush job approval rating higher than Obama's - James Hohmann - POLITICO.com

I'm surprised that anybody would put out a Bush thread unless they were trying to blame him for something. Why, I'm amazed. It doesn't amaze me that Bush's approval is higher than Obama's. What amazes me is that Obama's approval rating is even in double digits.

The Democrats and the corrupt MSM preached 'Sky is Falling' Gloom & Doom for eight straight years when Bush was in there. So it wasn't very surprising to me that his poll numbers were so low at the end of his term. The Democrats and the corrupt MSM undermined everything for eight straight years. Bush's approval ratings will get better with time. More & more people are realizing what a real disaster this current Administration is. Their numbers will continue to sink.

This thread reminds me of a billboard... maybe it's just here in Texas... of GWB's smiling face with the caption..... "Miss me yet?"

The current tax situation is proposed to remain in place for two years. It's thought it will pass in Congress. Perhaps two years will be long enough to inspire the private sector to grow and begin reducing that pesky 9.8% unemployment rate enough to offset what I consider too long an extension of unemployment benefits. The liberals would still like to get a larger piece of the estate tax pie but that's a fight for another day.

All in all... an interesting day on the Hill.

This is understandable, since Bush has had a year and half where he hasen't actually been responsible for anything.

Remember what his last approval ratings were, while he was President?

This is understandable, since Bush has had a year and half where he hasen't actually been responsible for anything.

You mean BLAMED for anything....and everything, and it was round 35% if I remember correctly.

Well, no. I meant "responsible", not "blamed". People still blame him for things all the time.

According to Gallup, it was 34% - that was, of course, the HIGHEST approval rating he had in his last YEAR.

You mean BLAMED for anything....and everything, and it was round 35% if I remember correctly.

Well, no. I meant "responsible", not "blamed". People still blame him for things all the time.

According to Gallup, it was 34% - that was, of course, the HIGHEST approval rating he had in his last YEAR.

Right.

On a different note. Jesus Christ is the savior of mankind dude, God incarnate, prophet, alotta great things, community organizer definitely aint 1 of em. It would be wrong to degrade him by calling him that. so if u wanna dig @ Sarah, try another route.

I'm just sayin.

Right.

On a different note. Jesus Christ is the savior of mankind dude, God incarnate, prophet, alotta great things, community organizer definitely aint 1 of em. It would be wrong to degrade him by calling him that. so if u wanna dig @ Sarah, try another route.

I'm just sayin.

No, I think I'll keep my signature. The fact that you think it "degrades" him means nothing to me - I'm confident enough in my beliefs that I don't have to worry about yours.

Right.

I'm just sayin.

No, I think I'll keep my signature. The fact that you think it "degrades" him means nothing to me - I'm confident enough in my beliefs that I don't have to worry about yours.

Whatever you say....

The Democrats and the corrupt MSM preached 'Sky is Falling' Gloom & Doom for eight straight years when Bush was in there. So it wasn't very surprising to me that his poll numbers were so low at the end of his term. The Democrats and the corrupt MSM undermined everything for eight straight years. Bush's approval ratings will get better with time. More & more people are realizing what a real disaster this current Administration is. Their numbers will continue to sink.
Yeah, them Dems and the librul Lib-stream Media, them librul leftist libtards... they smeared Dubya, that's why he was hated. Obama's hate was earned, because he's a librul.

Dingbat.

Anyone really surprised?

George W. Bush’s job approval rating as president has spiked to 47 percent, according to a Gallup poll released Monday.

That’s 1 point higher than President Barack Obama’s job approval rating in a poll taken the same week.

This is the first time Gallup asked Americans to retrospectively rate Bush’s job performance. And it was a stunning turnaround from his low point of 25 percent in November 2008. The 47 percent number is 13 points higher than the last Gallup poll taken before Bush left office in 2009 and the highest rating for him since before Hurricane Katrina in 2005.

HaHa! Absence makes the heart grow fonder..

You and Politico should seek help.

Anyone really surprised?

HaHa! Absence makes the heart grow fonder..

You and Politico should seek help.

The only help I need is a check sweetie.

This Obama vs Bush thing is kinda like a series of bad marriages.

Like saying "My last wife cheated on me twice..............but my current wife has cheated on me 50 times. My last wife was better!!"

Well, yeah, Bush was the lesser of the bad when compared to Obama!!

Watching that pathetic man have to make his surrender speech last night was actually more entertaining than the Patriots blowout of the Jets on MNF.

But then again, at least the Jets put up some kind of fight in their punking. Obama just cowered up and surrendered.

And I'm 2% richer as a result! Yay GOP!!

Forum List

Back