"Hope" and "Change"???? Definitely "Change"... but not much "Hope"

I HOPE there is a lot of CHANGE in the next couple of election cycles.

I hope you are right! Now what plans do the Republicans have to offer the majority of the American people? Perhaps their plan to get our votes is to convince us that no solution to a problem is better than trying to solve the problem?

Perhaps the solution to you having a better repertoire here would be to stop the lying and spewing partisan bull shit?

You're last name wouldn't be olberman or maher would it?

Last edited:
I HOPE there is a lot of CHANGE in the next couple of election cycles.

I hope you are right! Now what plans do the Republicans have to offer the majority of the American people? Perhaps their plan to get our votes is to convince us that no solution to a problem is better than trying to solve the problem?

Except Barry's "solutions" are fucking things up royally...

When the goal is to put out the fire and you're throwing gasoline on it, it doesn't take a genius to realize that it's the wrong damn "solution"...

And I'm just saying you're confusing malice with utter contempt
so fuck off.

Contempt of WHAT, you have yet to issue a factual challenge to anything I've said...
Contempt of the facts or just plain malice for no real reasons?

contempt for idiots like you who have given up what this country used to stand for so that the fucking government can take care of you.

Last edited:
Obama is a fuck up. He's in way over his head and has no fucking clue what he's doing. He's fucking shit up far worse than he found it. The man SHOULD be IMPEACHED.
Woefully unaware of the constitutional requirements for impeachment...

And you're full of shit the republicans don't have any plans. The liberal ass hats don't want to see them, hear them, discuss them or give them any air time.
The public REJECTED the Republican plans for health care proposed by McCain in 2008, do you have any NEW ones or is the Republican defacto solution to problems to do NOTHING but deny that there is a problem?
You supporting this kind of shit and then having the BALLS to TRY and somehow blame conservatives is the biggest crock of HORSE SHIT this board sees. It's a moronic, partisan hack, waste of bandwidth.
I require BETTER alternatives if they want my vote and support, not just pissing and moaning or the name of a party next to their name. It sure sounds like you support all things republican, as it is the only way to support this group of republicans and their 'plans' to FIX the problems they helped cause!
I'm FAR from partisan, but because I'm anti Republican, you just assume I'm pro democrat, which is a very ignorant and self serving assumption on your part.

Last edited:
Except Barry's "solutions" are fucking things up royally...

When the goal is to put out the fire and you're throwing gasoline on it, it doesn't take a genius to realize that it's the wrong damn "solution"...

the alternative plan is?

Perhaps the solution to you having a better repertoire here would be to stop the lying and spewing partisan bull shit?
How about you step up your repertoire from rhetoric to facts and show where I have 'lied' about ANYTHING? You know, present a FACTUAL based challenge to something, ANYTHING I've said would be a nice start, or do you always just LIE and accuse other of lying about things just because you do not like or agree with what they said?

contempt for idiots like you who have given up what this country used to stand for so that the fucking government can take care of you.
Our government used to stand for big business lobbyists, unessasary WAR, torture, and politisizing the DOJ?
I've never looked for or taken a hand out from anyone, idiot. My contemp is for morons like you that allow idiotic talking heads in the media form your opinions for you, then you publically make a fool of yourself here posting based on those assumptions like they were facts!
The dividing of America for political gains. Telling MORONS like you that anyone that does not agree with you is worthy of your contempt, and you not having enough brains or will power to make your own judgements and decisions. Just vote for the right party and ignore what they do while they are in control! It is simpletons like you that are what is wrong with America today, and have my contempt.

Let me quess you are talking about Obama's whining it all Bush's fault everday

No, he has plans to fix the problems he talks about... While I do not agree with all the plans, I do agree that they are addressing actual problems and are presenting a plan of action, as opposed to the Republican plan of do nothing, there are no problems, and the fundamentals of the economy are STRONG....

He has plans? When is he going to let us know what those plans are?

The only thing I hear coming from his lips is more rhetorical BS and absolutely no specifics.

Why do you insist on remaining ignorant?

The republicans have no plan, indeed. :cuckoo:

House Republicans Offer Health Care Plan - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

The GOP's Health-Care Alternative - WSJ.com

Republicans plan rival U.S. healthcare plan | Health | Reuters

Our government used to stand for big business lobbyists, unessasary WAR, torture, and politisizing the DOJ?
I've never looked for or taken a hand out from anyone, idiot. My contemp is for morons like you that allow idiotic talking heads in the media form your opinions for you, then you publically make a fool of yourself here posting based on those assumptions like they were facts!

You've been on here for how long? And you know that I listen to talking heads?

FYI moron, I don't. I read 4 newspapers a day and form my own opinions. I don't need the fucking network or cable news to spoon feed me anything unlike the vast majority of fucking morons in this country who know that last 6 American Idol or Dancing With the fucking stars so called champions but don't know the names of their own congressmen or senators. And I'm sorry to see, but not surprised to see that your idea of the historic roots of what our country used to stand for doesn't reach past a few years of the same dimocrat partisan pap.

You want to judge me go read some of my old posts. I have only a few on which to judge you and I already know you're just another big government nanny stater.

The dividing of America for political gains. Telling MORONS like you that anyone that does not agree with you is worthy of your contempt, and you not having enough brains or will power to make your own judgements and decisions. Just vote for the right party and ignore what they do while they are in control! It is simpletons like you that are what is wrong with America today, and have my contempt.

All fucking politicians do is divide America for political gain you fucking idiot.
But weak minded people like you constantly put your trust in government when it is proven over and over again that our resident shit heads in Washington could screw up a free lunch.

People like me who say government is too big, too expensive and too intrusive are the ones being true to the root philosophies of this country.

And since you're new here I'll tell you that I do not belong to any political party and that I am more of a liberal than any dimocrat on this board. But unlike them I actually believe in liberty and the freedom to make my own choices and not having the fucking government make them for me.

Last edited:
Zaphuk sure got quiet. I reckon he'd/she'd rather stick the left wing talking points than debate the merits of the republican healthcare plan. Oh that's right he/she didn't know they even had one. Perhaps his/her head was shoved to far up his/her ass to notice.

The only thing I hear coming from his lips is more rhetorical BS and absolutely no specifics.

So that bill being debated in congress is not a plan, you know the one the Republicans are complaining about, and the bill proposed by the Republicans is a plan? Oh wait, there was no proposal from the Republicans... MY BAD... WOW, talk about no specifics, do you ever hold your party to the same standard you hold the other party to?
You do understand that partisanship is BAD no matter what side you are on, don't you?
Why won't the Republicans propose their plan again? Is it the same plan that McCain proposed in the 2008 campaign that they know the voters will reject more that they are rejecting the Obama plan perhaps?

Let me quess you are talking about Obama's whining it all Bush's fault everday

No, he has plans to fix the problems he talks about... While I do not agree with all the plans, I do agree that they are addressing actual problems and are presenting a plan of action, as opposed to the Republican plan of do nothing, there are no problems, and the fundamentals of the economy are STRONG....

Uh did you even bother reading what you linked to?? What they did was present an IDEA not a detailed PLAN with actual steps. They presented a FIFTEEN page pdf file that is full of "rhetorical BS and absolutely no specifics" It lacks substance.

"How much the Republican plan would cost and how many uninsured Americans would gain coverage remains unclear. Rep. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) said "we believe we can come up with a plan where every person in the uninsured has access to insurance."

So yeah zaph was right, the republicans have no REAL alternative plan.

You want to judge me go read some of my old posts.

Says the guy judging me based on his interpretation of my posts in THIS thread. So based on what you have posted in THIS thread, which is what you defiantly judge ME on, how am I wrong?

All fucking politicians do is divide America for political gain you fucking idiot.
REALLY? so tell me genius, where in my post did I say only some did? Perhaps this is what passes for intellect in your linear family tree! NOT reading what was said, judging others while telling others not to judge you, making assumptions and posting moronic statements like that! I never claimed that they didn't IDIOT... READ what I posted, there was NOTHING partisan about it, MORON.

People like me who say government is too big, too expensive and too intrusive are the ones being true to the root philosophies of this country.
NOT if you keep voting for people that GROW the government and support it being intrusive because the politicians have the right letter next to their name!

And since you're new here I'll tell you that I do not belong to any political party and that I am more of a liberal than any dimocrat on this board. But unlike them I actually believe in liberty and the freedom to make my own choices and not having the fucking government make them for me.

I hate both political parties equally. I think they are tearing America apart with their constant partisanship for a political agenda. They put Party and politics before country, and those that elected them and pay their salaries.

I support health care reform, and the ONLY option I see before congress is the Dims plan! Doing NOTHING is just not an option to me, and I do not but all the SPIN from the Republicans about the current reform proposal!

Zaphuk sure got quiet. I reckon he'd/she'd rather stick the left wing talking points than debate the merits of the republican healthcare plan. Oh that's right he/she didn't know they even had one. Perhaps his/her head was shoved to far up his/her ass to notice.

Yea, your assumption sure make you look SMART! Really....

NOT

Uh did you even bother reading what you linked to?? What they did was present an IDEA not a detailed PLAN with actual steps. They presented a FIFTEEN page pdf file that is full of "rhetorical BS and absolutely no specifics" It lacks substance.

"How much the Republican plan would cost and how many uninsured Americans would gain coverage remains unclear. Rep. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) said "we believe we can come up with a plan where every person in the uninsured has access to insurance."

So yeah zaph was right, the republicans have no REAL alternative plan.

Do you think the democrats would even consider one from the right? :cuckoo: :lol:

Forum List

Back