"Hope" and "Change"???? Definitely "Change"... but not much "Hope"

GLOOM and DOOM while things go BOOM....

Seriously, is that all you have to offer the world?
What a horrid waste of reproductive fluids...

How about we just blow sunshine up your ass and chant "yes we can"
would that make you feel better?

this country is circling the drain.

I couldn't agree more.

Just watch the news. people want want want. People sueing over stupid stuff. People killing each other. Look what Johnny has! I want that. its not fair he has that and I don't. Entitlement this entitlement that. Makes me freaking sick.

Just imagine driving down the road seeing a woman driving a new car with three kids in the car. It is possible that US tax payers helped feed her children, helped her keep her house, helped pay for her new car, and pay her umemployment. To me that is just sick and disgusting.

Not any better than sitting around whining and crying like teen age drama queens... Both are equally useless! Congratulations! :eek: YOU are as useless as what you complain about! :cuckoo:

Not any better than sitting around whining and crying like teen age drama queens... Both are equally useless! Congratulations! :eek: YOU are as useless as what you complain about! :cuckoo:

Hey Fuck nut,

You have no idea what I do. How many letters have you written your no fucking good representatives in the last month?

How many town meetings have you gone to?

how many new political candidates have you helped?

On all counts i guarantee you've done less than me

So fuck off.

I couldn't agree more.

Just imagine driving down the road seeing a woman driving a new car with three kids in the car. It is possible that US tax payers helped feed her children, helped her keep her house, helped pay for her new car, and pay her umemployment. To me that is just sick and disgusting.

I AGREE! :clap2:

The only thing more disgusting would be to wreck the economy with trickle down economics and exporting or off shoring US Jobs, and then punishing those that did not benefit from those economic policies by watching them and their children starve.

Hey Fuck nut,

You have no idea what I do. How many letters have you written your no fucking good representatives in the last month?

So fuck off.

Just judging by what you say and do here... Never claimed you were a bad person or did not do things away from here, just commenting HERE and what you say HERE.
To comment about things other than that would be as juvenile and intellectual as calling people names and claiming to do things that you cannot possibly verify or prove in this environment while jumping to conclusions based on your own sense of self worth and assumptions!

Last edited:
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Should I apply your own tag line to your posts?
Hey Fuck nut,

So fuck off.

Just saying...

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Should I apply your own tag line to your posts?
Hey Fuck nut,

So fuck off.

Just saying...

And I'm just saying you're confusing malice with utter contempt
so fuck off.

Last edited:

I couldn't agree more.

I AGREE! :clap2:

The only thing more disgusting would be to wreck the economy with trickle down economics and exporting or off shoring US Jobs, and then punishing those that did not benefit from those economic policies by watching them and their children starve.

what on earth does using my tax dollars to subsidize the failed auto business and the fucking UAW have to do with letting some person's kids starve?

Absolutely nothing.

Not any better than sitting around whining and crying like teen age drama queens... Both are equally useless! Congratulations! :eek: YOU are as useless as what you complain about! :cuckoo:[/QUOTE]

Let me quess you are talking about Obama's whining it all Bush's fault everday:cuckoo::lol:

what on earth does using my tax dollars to subsidize the failed auto business and the fucking UAW have to do with letting some person's kids starve?

Absolutely nothing.
I never said that they did either...
Guess you did not READ what was posted...

It is possible that US tax payers helped feed her children, helped her keep her house, helped pay for her new car, and pay her umemployment

No one mentioned the corporate bailouts.... For all we KNOW, the poster was referring to the cash for clunkers program. Do you always post based on conclusions drawn from your assumptions like that? What does feeding her children, or keeping her house, or paying her unemployment, have to do with the UAW or bailing out the automotive industry?

Let me quess you are talking about Obama's whining it all Bush's fault everday

No, he has plans to fix the problems he talks about... While I do not agree with all the plans, I do agree that they are addressing actual problems and are presenting a plan of action, as opposed to the Republican plan of do nothing, there are no problems, and the fundamentals of the economy are STRONG....

And I'm just saying you're confusing malice with utter contempt
so fuck off.

Contempt of WHAT, you have yet to issue a factual challenge to anything I've said...
Contempt of the facts or just plain malice for no real reasons?

Let me quess you are talking about Obama's whining it all Bush's fault everday

No, he has plans to fix the problems he talks about... While I do not agree with all the plans, I do agree that they are addressing actual problems and are presenting a plan of action, as opposed to the Republican plan of do nothing, there are no problems, and the fundamentals of the economy are STRONG....

Obama is a fuck up. He's in way over his head and has no fucking clue what he's doing. He's fucking shit up far worse than he found it. The man SHOULD be IMPEACHED.

And you're full of shit the republicans don't have any plans. The liberal ass hats don't want to see them, hear them, discuss them or give them any air time. The public might want what the repubs have instead of that liberal shit they're ramming down everyone's throat behind closed doors with NO republican input and then voting them into law before anyone even has a chance to READ it. Yeah... obama and his "TRANSPARENCY" right? WRONG!

You supporting this kind of shit and then having the BALLS to TRY and somehow blame conservatives is the biggest crock of HORSE SHIT this board sees. It's a moronic, partisan hack, waste of bandwidth.

Last edited:
I HOPE there is a lot of CHANGE in the next couple of election cycles.

I hope you are right! Now what plans do the Republicans have to offer the majority of the American people? Perhaps their plan to get our votes is to convince us that no solution to a problem is better than trying to solve the problem?

Forum List

Back