Hoosier Fun!

LOL ........... This has to be Southern Indiana! haha

I've played that. Personally I like "throw the wood chip in the bucket competion" at the construction site.

Southern Indiana? I resemble that... But seriously, down here we have Kentuckians to look down on: When wer're out on a drive through the country-side and if we come across a "farm" with ponies, chickens, and a goat on the roof of the shed, the comment is always derisive: "Rich Kentuckians"
icon6.gif

Last edited:
LOL ........... This has to be Southern Indiana! haha

I've played that. Personally I like "throw the wood chip in the bucket competion" at the construction site.

Southern Indiana? I resemble that... But seriously, down here we have Kentuckians to look down on: When wer're out on a drive through the country-side and if we come across a "farm" with ponies, chickens, and a goat on the roof of the shed, the comment is always derisive: "Rich Kentuckians"
icon6.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So true, so true.........................:lol:

icon6.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So true, so true.........................:lol:

In Basketball, there's a greater rivalry between Indiana University and the University of Kentucky, than there is between I.U. and Purdue, which are the two main intrastate competitors in Indiana.

Forum List

Back