HOORAY FOR WALL STREET!: Obama & USMB OWS Love Wall Street!...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
:dance: WOO HOO! HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!!

Boy, a couple of good numbers for Wall Street and Obama's OWS Nutters sure have fallen madly in love with Wall Street. Just look at em all on this Board gushing over increased Wall Street profits. Way to stick to those guns on that whole "Wall Street is Evil" thing. lol! So what's up with this new love affair with Wall Street? I'm guessing it has something to do with Election-Time. They see an improving Wall Street as being a plus in getting their guy re-elected. So they love Wall Street this week, but that could change next week.

If Wall Street numbers begin to dip again, expect them all to get right back to their 'Wall Street is Evil' shtick. These people just don't believe in anything but getting their guys elected. They have no integrity at all. So pay close attention to the Obama/OWS-Bots on this Board the next couple of days. Their stunning dishonesty & hypocrisy should be some very fun entertainment.

Last edited:
Holy shit.....unemployments numbers a scam,and global invesment firms inflated

Oh yeah, their Unemployment Numbers are always a scam. I never trust any numbers coming from this Administration. They're well-known for cooking the books.

Boy, a couple of good numbers for Wall Street and Obama's OWS Nutters sure have fallen madly in love with Wall Street. Just look at em all on this Board gushing over increased Wall Street profits. Way to stick to those guns on that whole "Wall Street is Evil" thing. lol! So what's up with this new love affair with Wall Street? I'm guessing it has something to do with Election-Time. They see an improving Wall Street as being a plus in getting their guy re-elected. So they love Wall Street this week, but that could change next week.

If Wall Street numbers begin to dip again, expect them all to get right back to their 'Wall Street is Evil' shtick. These people just don't believe in anything but getting their guys elected. They have no integrity at all. So pay close attention to the Obama/OWS-Bots on this Board the next couple of days. Their stunning dishonesty & hypocrisy should be some very fun entertainment.

dance-obama-01.gif

Potamic Two-Steppin'​

This current fake Wallstreet rally was driven by FDIC Bank Reserve Releases. These FDIC bank reserve releases are driving bank profits, not revenue or earnings.

Uh, i said get onboard. HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN! WALL STREET IS BACK!! :dance:

I would if I could just get some Obama money to invest in the markets like the rich 1% get from Obama to drive up stocks.

How do I get a ticket on the rich Obama money train?

This current fake Wallstreet rally was driven by FDIC Bank Reserve Releases. These FDIC bank reserve releases are driving bank profits, not revenue or earnings.

Uh, i said get onboard. HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN! WALL STREET IS BACK!! :dance:

I would if I could just get some Obama money to invest in the markets like the rich 1% get from Obama to drive up stocks.

Get into politics and spout Obama nonsense...the money will soon head your way...

Ask Jon Corzine. Oh wait, don't do that. He'll be wearing an orange jumpsuit pretty soon. Ask GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt instead. That dude got a damn 'Jobs Czar' gig somehow. Try him. Give him a call.

Wall Street is good and has always been good, its what OWS has said all along. Did you know that "OWS" stands for Obama's Wall Street?

So Wall Street is good again now?

Yup. The old OWS-Bots are now Wall Street Cheerleader-Bots. They just love all those increased Wall Street profits. Now it's suddenly all about the 'HOORAY FOR WALLSTREET!! HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!!' :dance: Such dishonest douches.

Do you even understand what you are saying?

I can tell by the way you say it that you do not.

That report confirms the economy is improving.

P.S. I like your avatar, though. :D

Last edited:

There is absolutely nothing contradictory about being happy the economy is improving and wanting to see the lawbreakers who contributed to the economic collapse put in prison.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back