Hookers

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
Somebody sarcastically asked me if I can tell the difference between a legal prostitute at the bunny ranch in Nevada, and a illegal one on the streets of Philly under the EL tracks.

I said, I have watched documentaries about both, and I have already seen the illegal ones, and you know what ?

Not really.

Both are disrespecting themselves and don't care.
Both have a belligerent personality.
Both run the risk of identical health problems and don't care.

Both are a misfit phenomenon in life that are difficult to deal with, address and work with, because both are so highly offensive to other people, and the diseases they carry are transmitted by sex... which makes it even more difficult, and potentially offensive.

yet it needs to be addressed.
They're a hard subject, really... and they obviously don't care.

Both are actually very dangerous people, according to the liking of mental health professionals, which is good enough for me too.

Both actually have very low self esteems and sense of self worth and feel insecure about themselves, which is part of why they're dangerous.

So guess what ?
Not really.. I cant tell the difference because their personalities are no different, except for maybe the illegal one is a little worse.

And anybody with a college degree doing that for a living, is an idiot that I would never hire for her skills.

The subject of "prostitution" is really the domain of those with only the best social skills.

I don't understand guys that rent bodies but I imagine the legal ones would be more expensive and have some sort of regular medical checkups. Plus the illegal one might have a dick.

Forum List

Back