Hook-nosed people are evil

I think you're possibly a skinhead or worse and possibly you don't know it, but then I think you do. Why else make broad generalizations and then come to the conclusion that "If" we have a race war. eh?

This is where that line of thinking will take you:

Almost all the illustrations of Jewish figures have the following characteristics: The body is usually stocky, sometimes thin; the posture is crooked or bent; the feet are flat; the hair is dark; there is a lot of coarse body hair. The face usually has dark, bulging eyes; a crooked or bent nose; hanging eyelids; a hanging underlip; a heavy beard. In the tradition of the German theologian Johann Kaspar Lavater (1741-1801), Nazi racial ideology used the negative physical characteristics attributed to Jews as an indication of their inferior nature and evil character. Of the three picture books for young children that I discuss, Trau keinem Fuchs auf grüner Heid und keinem Jud bei seinem Eid (Don't Trust A Fox in A Green Meadow Or the Word of A Jew) had the greatest circulation.Propaganda Children during the Hitler years
German-Jew.gif
school.jpg

You're not bringing anything new to this train of thought, it has been around for for a very very long time. I think you need to examine your motives and get back to us once you're rational again.

I wasn't aware this stereotype has existed for such a long time. That only validates the fact that it is true. We are brainwashed by evil, hook-nosed film and TV producers to ignore the truth, which is as plain as the nose on your face.

After months of continuous international travel, and decades of American life, I have come to the conclusion that all hook-nosed people are complete garbage. They act differently and have a completely different demeanor than the rest of us. It's not just Jews. It is all hook-nosed people.

I was blind to this for most of my life. I think it was because many actors are hook-nosed and play nice people on TV and in movies. I was probably just brainwashed. Considering Hollywood is run by hook-nosed Jews, I am now certain this brainwashing was deliberate on the part of the evil media producers.

But the difference is night and day. If you haven't noticed, try paying attention. Notice the way hook-nosed people turn their back to you as you pass on the street. Notice their rude demeanor. Look at the behavior of hook-nosed people in your lives, versus that of the others.

Yes, Jews are the ultimate example of this. But I think the issue is biological, and not religious. In fact, the non-hook-nosed Jewish people I encountered in Austria were some of the best people I've ever met.

The difference transcends race. Hook-nosed blacks are generally pieces of shit, while blacks with streamlined profiles and upward-turned noses are typically great (although still black).

This rule applies to Indians, Asians, and all other ethnicities. I have found no exceptions. None.

It is almost as if hook-nosed people are a purely evil race. I have also noticed that they are fully aware of their evil nature, and most non hook-nosed people are not. It is as if hook-nosed people are part of a silent conspiracy of evil.

I think it is time we stop focusing on skin color, and take a real look at facial bone structure and classical eugenics as a way of measuring racial superiority.

If we are going to have a race war, we better make sure to draw the battle lines correctly.
I know what you mean..
Klinger_5987.jpg

After months of continuous international travel, and decades of American life, I have come to the conclusion that all hook-nosed people are complete garbage. They act differently and have a completely different demeanor than the rest of us. It's not just Jews. It is all hook-nosed people.

I was blind to this for most of my life. I think it was because many actors are hook-nosed and play nice people on TV and in movies. I was probably just brainwashed. Considering Hollywood is run by hook-nosed Jews, I am now certain this brainwashing was deliberate on the part of the evil media producers.

But the difference is night and day. If you haven't noticed, try paying attention. Notice the way hook-nosed people turn their back to you as you pass on the street. Notice their rude demeanor. Look at the behavior of hook-nosed people in your lives, versus that of the others.

Yes, Jews are the ultimate example of this. But I think the issue is biological, and not religious. In fact, the non-hook-nosed Jewish people I encountered in Austria were some of the best people I've ever met.

The difference transcends race. Hook-nosed blacks are generally pieces of shit, while blacks with streamlined profiles and upward-turned noses are typically great (although still black).

This rule applies to Indians, Asians, and all other ethnicities. I have found no exceptions. None.

It is almost as if hook-nosed people are a purely evil race. I have also noticed that they are fully aware of their evil nature, and most non hook-nosed people are not. It is as if hook-nosed people are part of a silent conspiracy of evil.

I think it is time we stop focusing on skin color, and take a real look at facial bone structure and classical eugenics as a way of measuring racial superiority.

If we are going to have a race war, we better make sure to draw the battle lines correctly.
I know what you mean..
Klinger_5987.jpg
Exactly.

I know what you mean..
Klinger_5987.jpg
Exactly.
That hook nose degenerate gets people to play golf to donate to charity,,,simply revolting...

I know what you mean..
Klinger_5987.jpg

Lebanese

I know what you mean..
Klinger_5987.jpg

Lebanese
Last time I checked he was.....and a mighty fine human..........

I know what you mean..
Klinger_5987.jpg

Lebanese

He must have a wonderful, hook-nosed, lying publicist. The entire point is we are tricked into thinking these people are good based on their acting roles and manipulated public behavior.

You may not realize it, but you made my point for me. Thanks.

I know what you mean..
Klinger_5987.jpg

Lebanese

He must have a wonderful, hook-nosed, lying publicist.
The publicist is a non-hook nose Jew...

I know what you mean..
Klinger_5987.jpg

Lebanese

Careful - he could be a shapeshifter. There is a lot of plastic surgery in Hollywood.

I know what you mean..
Klinger_5987.jpg

Lebanese

Careful - he could be a shapeshifter. There is a lot of plastic surgery in Hollywood.
Except for successful penile extensions..I was always disappointed in that...

I know what you mean..
Klinger_5987.jpg

Lebanese

Jamie is a sweet guy.

Many juden don't wear the small hubcap on their head so they can sneak up on you. But they are easy to spot because of their hook-nose.

Although some of them get rhinoplasty surgery to hid their identity.

They are the one's that are the most
dangerous. ...... :eek-52:

LOL, ALMOST as bad as muslims hiding behind women and children...

Many juden don't wear the small hubcap on their head so they can sneak up on you. But they are easy to spot because of their hook-nose.

Although some of them get rhinoplasty surgery to hid their identity.

They are the one's that are the most
dangerous. ...... :eek-52:

LOL, ALMOST as bad as muslims hiding behind women and children...

Israelis don't complain about Muslims, ever. They complain about Arabs. Arabs are 80% hook-nosed. Palestinian Arabs are 90%. I was robbed by one at knifepoint in Jerusalems Old City in the middle of the day on a crowded street. He stole the $5 shirt I just bought in the shook. They are trash. I am fine with Israel's genocidal policy. They are as bad as Jews, only don't have enough power to do as much damage. They truth is, they are worse than Jews genetically, but less of a social problem in Western society than the hook-nosed banksters and Hollywood fagjews who rape boys on their mega yachts (like David Geffen).

Hooked-nosed people are evil. I can't stand hook-nosed Arabs. They are complete scum. I couldn't agree with your post more.

The problem is genetic, not religious. The Koran, Mohammad, etc. are fine with me. Peace be unto them.

However, the evil devils have to fucking burn. Enough is fucking enough.

Last edited:
By the way fam, take a close look at Jesse Jackson's side profile (check my profile pic). Is he annoying on TV? Yes. But Jesse Jackson is as good a person as exists on this planet. Not a devil.

Then look at Farrakhan's.

This might just be the most retarded thread ever posted at USmessageboard.com., ... and that's saying something. :clap:

Personally, I've never trusted people with uni-brows, but to each his own. o_O

Forum List

Back