Hook-nosed people are evil

Mar 11, 2015
After months of continuous international travel, and decades of American life, I have come to the conclusion that all hook-nosed people are complete garbage. They act differently and have a completely different demeanor than the rest of us. It's not just Jews. It is all hook-nosed people.

I was blind to this for most of my life. I think it was because many actors are hook-nosed and play nice people on TV and in movies. I was probably just brainwashed. Considering Hollywood is run by hook-nosed Jews, I am now certain this brainwashing was deliberate on the part of the evil media producers.

But the difference is night and day. If you haven't noticed, try paying attention. Notice the way hook-nosed people turn their back to you as you pass on the street. Notice their rude demeanor. Look at the behavior of hook-nosed people in your lives, versus that of the others.

Yes, Jews are the ultimate example of this. But I think the issue is biological, and not religious. In fact, the non-hook-nosed Jewish people I encountered in Austria were some of the best people I've ever met.

The difference transcends race. Hook-nosed blacks are generally pieces of shit, while blacks with streamlined profiles and upward-turned noses are typically great (although still black).

This rule applies to Indians, Asians, and all other ethnicities. I have found no exceptions. None.

It is almost as if hook-nosed people are a purely evil race. I have also noticed that they are fully aware of their evil nature, and most non hook-nosed people are not. It is as if hook-nosed people are part of a silent conspiracy of evil.

I think it is time we stop focusing on skin color, and take a real look at facial bone structure and classical eugenics as a way of measuring racial superiority.

If we are going to have a race war, we better make sure to draw the battle lines correctly.

Supposed to be a thing about people whose eyes are close together being more prone to criminality too. :)

"And now Czech researchers have confirmed those results. They found that the shape of a face plays a role in our judgment of someone’s character – but also facial expression and eye color. Men with blue eyes, write Karel Kleisner of Charles University in Prague and his colleagues in the online scientific journal Plos One, come across as less trustworthy than men with brown eyes.

In an earlier study, the Czech scientists had shown that brown eyes – in men – often went with a certain shape of face that people tend to associate with happy and trustworthy people. Blue eyes on the other hand often go hand in hand with male faces that appear angry, and hence less trustworthy.

Based on this, the psychologists hypothesized that there were significant correlations between face shape and eye color and that brown-eyed individuals were perceived as more trustworthy than blue-eyed ones. This was the basic idea the present study set out to examine, while also examining if eye color alone plays a role in the impression we have of others."
Science Has Identified The Features Of A Trustworthy Face

Problem here (beyond I have brown eyes heh) is the majority of serial murderers have brown eyes. :)

You want to know why I don't trust hook-nosed people?

It's because they're lizards, and they can't fix their nose issues.

Those evil f***ing lizard bastards.

Noses are not an indication of sin.
What of all those pretty little turned up noses that area really bitches?

You really think you can judge by the way a person looks if they are going to be good or bad?

Supposed to be a thing about people whose eyes are close together being more prone to criminality too. :)

"And now Czech researchers have confirmed those results. They found that the shape of a face plays a role in our judgment of someone’s character – but also facial expression and eye color. Men with blue eyes, write Karel Kleisner of Charles University in Prague and his colleagues in the online scientific journal Plos One, come across as less trustworthy than men with brown eyes.

In an earlier study, the Czech scientists had shown that brown eyes – in men – often went with a certain shape of face that people tend to associate with happy and trustworthy people. Blue eyes on the other hand often go hand in hand with male faces that appear angry, and hence less trustworthy.

Based on this, the psychologists hypothesized that there were significant correlations between face shape and eye color and that brown-eyed individuals were perceived as more trustworthy than blue-eyed ones. This was the basic idea the present study set out to examine, while also examining if eye color alone plays a role in the impression we have of others."
Science Has Identified The Features Of A Trustworthy Face

Problem here (beyond I have brown eyes heh) is the majority of serial murderers have brown eyes. :)
The vast majority of humans have brown eyes.

After months of continuous international travel, and decades of American life, I have come to the conclusion that all hook-nosed people are complete garbage. They act differently and have a completely different demeanor than the rest of us. It's not just Jews. It is all hook-nosed people.

I was blind to this for most of my life. I think it was because many actors are hook-nosed and play nice people on TV and in movies. I was probably just brainwashed. Considering Hollywood is run by hook-nosed Jews, I am now certain this brainwashing was deliberate on the part of the evil media producers.

But the difference is night and day. If you haven't noticed, try paying attention. Notice the way hook-nosed people turn their back to you as you pass on the street. Notice their rude demeanor. Look at the behavior of hook-nosed people in your lives, versus that of the others.

Yes, Jews are the ultimate example of this. But I think the issue is biological, and not religious. In fact, the non-hook-nosed Jewish people I encountered in Austria were some of the best people I've ever met.

The difference transcends race. Hook-nosed blacks are generally pieces of shit, while blacks with streamlined profiles and upward-turned noses are typically great (although still black).

This rule applies to Indians, Asians, and all other ethnicities. I have found no exceptions. None.

It is almost as if hook-nosed people are a purely evil race. I have also noticed that they are fully aware of their evil nature, and most non hook-nosed people are not. It is as if hook-nosed people are part of a silent conspiracy of evil.

I think it is time we stop focusing on skin color, and take a real look at facial bone structure and classical eugenics as a way of measuring racial superiority.

If we are going to have a race war, we better make sure to draw the battle lines correctly.

the same is true for eye color. Blue eyed people are much more refined and are generally much nicer and smarter than brown eyed people.

I noticed you tried very hard to pretend this isn't about hook-nosed Jooooz but you slipped up with the "Considering Hollywood is run by hook-nosed Jews, I am now certain this brainwashing was deliberate on the part of the evil media producers" canard.
Or maybe you're just trolling for Nazi-types.

I think you're possibly a skinhead or worse and possibly you don't know it, but then I think you do. Why else make broad generalizations and then come to the conclusion that "If" we have a race war. eh?

This is where that line of thinking will take you:

Almost all the illustrations of Jewish figures have the following characteristics: The body is usually stocky, sometimes thin; the posture is crooked or bent; the feet are flat; the hair is dark; there is a lot of coarse body hair. The face usually has dark, bulging eyes; a crooked or bent nose; hanging eyelids; a hanging underlip; a heavy beard. In the tradition of the German theologian Johann Kaspar Lavater (1741-1801), Nazi racial ideology used the negative physical characteristics attributed to Jews as an indication of their inferior nature and evil character. Of the three picture books for young children that I discuss, Trau keinem Fuchs auf grüner Heid und keinem Jud bei seinem Eid (Don't Trust A Fox in A Green Meadow Or the Word of A Jew) had the greatest circulation.Propaganda Children during the Hitler years
German-Jew.gif
school.jpg

You're not bringing anything new to this train of thought, it has been around for for a very very long time. I think you need to examine your motives and get back to us once you're rational again.

...Problem here (beyond I have brown eyes heh) is the majority of serial murderers have brown eyes. :)

The research you quoted only linked the common correlation to perceptions/impressions. I didn't see anything regarding the accuracy of such impressions. ;)

Also, from what I've heard in the past, serial killers have often gained the trust of their victims prior to violating that trust in the worst imaginable ways. So, if the study's findings are true, I suppose brown eyes would be an asset for serial killers.

The reported 3-way correlation between blue eyes, angry countenances, and a lack of trustworthiness is surprising to me. Some of the most trustworthy people I know are blue-eyed and every bit as pissed-off as I am about the manner in which our country has been infiltrated and essentially overthrown by multinational corporatist fascists.

All I know is that my wife loves my icy blues, no matter how "angry" they make me look. :cool:

Many juden don't wear the small hubcap on their head so they can sneak up on you. But they are easy to spot because of their hook-nose.

Although some of them get rhinoplasty surgery to hid their identity.

They are the one's that are the most dangerous. ...... :eek-52:

Telex Ticklish

Witches are depicted as having hook-noses, and witches like anagrams.

The normal bureaucratic world equivalent of the anagram is, of course, the gerund.

Everyone is preoccupied with word/communication metamorphosis (i.e., "LOL").

:afro:

Gerund (Wikipedia)

flash.jpg

Is anyone going to say the OP is correct because hook nosed people need to clean their own house first?

Thats a favorite of the bigoted, just checking

I am glad that most Juden have a hooked-nose.

It makes them easier to spot so you know to guard your wallet and your wife to clutch her purse. ..... :cool:

and the arabs?

No question. Arabs are mostly hook-nosed, and mostly evil. In fact, there are more non-hook-nosed Israelis and Jews than Arabs.

This is well understood in certain circles of the Jewish community. I am Jewish and love Jewish people. I just dislike evil, hook-nosed devils.

When walking thru a part of town which has a lot of Jewish people. I always carry a pocket full of pennies.

If I see a group of sinister Juden walking in my direction. (you never know what evil intent they are planning towards the goyim). I will reach into my pocket.......grab a handful of pennies.....and throw them on the ground.

As the menacing Jews fall on their knees and start scrambling and fighting each other to pick up the coins. I will quickly escape to safety.

It works every time. ....... :thup:

When walking thru a part of town which has a lot of Jewish people. I always carry a pocket full of pennies.

If I see a group of sinister Juden walking in my direction. (you never know what evil intent they are planning towards the goyim). I will reach into my pocket.......grab a handful of pennies.....and throw them on the ground.

As the menacing Jews fall on their knees and start scrambling and fighting each other to pick up the coins. I will quickly escape to safety.

It works every time. ....... :thup:

What absolute crap

picking up what you drop to give back to you or just keeping the streets clean?

You are making yourself into a cartoon

Forum List

Back