Hoo-ray For The Patriot Act!

Anyone want to tell us what freedom they lost with the Patriot act? Are you posting from a jail cell?

Not too long ago I posted about drones being used in America and was scoffed at.

"Spy Drones Over America: Lawmakers Demand Answers On Privacy Safeguards"

» Spy Drones Over America: Lawmakers Demand Answers On Privacy Safeguards Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

It is simply amazing how the left will defend Obama by saying that the Republicans support the partiot act. As if Obama didn't lie to you all about what he would do. Not only didn't he get rid of the thing he made it stronger.

I got the same response to my thread questioning the use of drones domestically...

Very true. On the latest patriot act vote

GOP/Teabaggers = 210/27 for more government and less freedom

Democrats = 65/117 for more government and less freedom

House Roll Call #36 Details - OpenCongress

And Obama vetoed it!

(not)

why would Bush III veto it?

he would not have had it to sign though if the republicans had not passed it.

Not sure who you consider Bush III (though I'd guess either Obama or Romney). I don't think either one of them will stand up to the corporatist machine. Yet most of you will vote for them anyway. Pathetic.

Anyone want to tell us what freedom they lost with the Patriot act? Are you posting from a jail cell?

Not too long ago I posted about drones being used in America and was scoffed at.

"Spy Drones Over America: Lawmakers Demand Answers On Privacy Safeguards"

» Spy Drones Over America: Lawmakers Demand Answers On Privacy Safeguards Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

It is simply amazing how the left will defend Obama by saying that the Republicans support the partiot act. As if Obama didn't lie to you all about what he would do. Not only didn't he get rid of the thing he made it stronger.

Yep a big reason why I refer to Obama as Bush III.
This still does not diminish that the republicans lied as well esp the Tea Party members recently elected to congress who supported it.

And Obama vetoed it!

(not)

why would Bush III veto it?

he would not have had it to sign though if the republicans had not passed it.

Not sure who you consider Bush III (though I'd guess either Obama or Romney). I don't think either one of them will stand up to the corporatist machine. Yet most of you will vote for them anyway. Pathetic.

bush III is Obama. Romeny if elected will be Bush IV.
I am not voting for either on, I am writing in myself on the ballot this November.

This is getting really weird. The radical left spent six or seven years undermining the Iraq conflict pretending the democrat party was part of the jihad or just a moderately interested bystander. Now the same democrat nut case party that authorized the "patriot act" pretends that they had nothing to do with it.

This makes absoutly no sense as the domestic jihad party known the the republicans created and signed the patriot act.
In the renewals, the democrats have been strongly against it, but the GOP jihad has been almost unamounsly in favor of continuing to use the constitution as toilet paper to implement huge government and less freedom.

Even the "less government!" "pro constitution!" teabaggers went right in line with the GOP jihad.

Last edited:
It will make a wonderful target.

Can an AK-47 fire 20,000 feet into the air? Can a terrorist even see a blimp at 20,000 feet?

Dipshit.

Can the government and their insane spending to the military spend 517 million taxpayer dollars on a blimp? You betcha'

all they have is ak47's? Hmm how did Iran get a drone down?

Of course the blimp will instantly go from ground level to 20k ft.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back