Honour those who killed Jews

Yup......everything Muslims do wrong is simply a Jewish plot to frame them......

Good way to avoid guilt if you ask me.

Muslims believe it is wrong to be critical of a Muslim......even if they are wrong as Hell:

"Under the many Conditions of Omar, dhimmis aren't allowed to criticize anything that has to do with Islam, including the very conditions of subjugation under which they live. Dhimmis are supposed to remain ignorant about Islamic teachings and can only refer to Islam in positive terms. Mocking, insulting, cursing, or even upsetting Muslims in any way, testifying against a Muslim in court, or raising a hand against a Muslim, even in self-defense, is forbidden.

Criticism of a Muslim person by a dhimmi -- even if it's based on undeniable facts, constitutes "slander" and is punishable by death. In contrast with the Western definition of slander -- false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation -- Sharia defines slander as any statement a Muslim would dislike, regardless if its degree of accuracy. This works in conjunction with another Sharia ruling, which gives all Muslims an open license to murder the offender wherever they find him. That doesn't mean all Muslims will do it, but if someone volunteers to do the killing, he will not be punished under Sharia. In modern times, this means an open season of vigilante street justice on any critic of Islam anywhere on the planet."

Articles Pamela Geller and the hijacking of America

Please spare me, I do not read anything she has to say.

I don't think you read period. That is why you are such a backwards twat. Just saying.

I read just fine thank you. What amazes me is how little Jews know about their history.

comparatively ----jews know quite a bit about their own history------what amazes me is how much islamo Nazi propaganda islamo Nazi shit know----I read it as a child and since I tend to remember that which I read------I know it------but islamo Nazi shit from ALL AROUND the world-----"know" the same garbage----it is taught in catechism class and in mosques. ---worldwide

Convert to Judaism, you are not a Christian.

to whom did you address your directive, monte dear???

Ukraine to honor groups that killed Jews in World War II - World - - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

One wonders if Israel will order the US to stop supporting the US puppet government in Ukraine.

Hitler was a savior to the Ukrainians.
Revisionist history. At first they viewed him as a savior from Stalin and then the Germans started to slaughtered them and they fought for the USSR.

who is "they" in your unintelligible rant?

Jews wrote that, not God. I wish you'd realize God didn't write anything, esp. that. You don't want to mess with Jews as they will use their money and power and screw you over, they want your continuing worship , which you seem very willing to do.
Yup......everything Muslims do wrong is simply a Jewish plot to frame them......

Muslims believe it is wrong to be critical of a Muslim......even if they are wrong as Hell:

"Under the many Conditions of Omar, dhimmis aren't allowed to criticize anything that has to do with Islam, including the very conditions of subjugation under which they live. Dhimmis are supposed to remain ignorant about Islamic teachings and can only refer to Islam in positive terms. Mocking, insulting, cursing, or even upsetting Muslims in any way, testifying against a Muslim in court, or raising a hand against a Muslim, even in self-defense, is forbidden.

Criticism of a Muslim person by a dhimmi -- even if it's based on undeniable facts, constitutes "slander" and is punishable by death. In contrast with the Western definition of slander -- false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation -- Sharia defines slander as any statement a Muslim would dislike, regardless if its degree of accuracy. This works in conjunction with another Sharia ruling, which gives all Muslims an open license to murder the offender wherever they find him. That doesn't mean all Muslims will do it, but if someone volunteers to do the killing, he will not be punished under Sharia. In modern times, this means an open season of vigilante street justice on any critic of Islam anywhere on the planet."

I don't think you read period. That is why you are such a backwards twat. Just saying.

I read just fine thank you. What amazes me is how little Jews know about their history.

comparatively ----jews know quite a bit about their own history------what amazes me is how much islamo Nazi propaganda islamo Nazi shit know----I read it as a child and since I tend to remember that which I read------I know it------but islamo Nazi shit from ALL AROUND the world-----"know" the same garbage----it is taught in catechism class and in mosques. ---worldwide

Ha Ha , not the ones here on this board.

Ha Ha , not the ones here on this board.

???? what does "not the ones here on this board" mean. ?? Your knowledge of history is the stuff you get from islamo Nazi literature. I recognized
it as soon as you began posting because I am familiar with islamo Nazi literature.
I am also familiar with superman comics of the 1950s and 60s. If you were into
superman comics----I would recognize that too. If you were a real health care worker and talked "shop" I would recognize that too. Every vocation and avocation has a "LINGO". Your lingo is islamo-nazi

Forum List

Back