Honoring the military is getting weird

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
I recently went to an event and we had to honor the military 4 or 5 times.

I want to make it perfectly clear, I have no problem with people who choose to serve in the military.

Back when I was 17 I was living a warzone the government created for me by refusing to defend our borders, so signing up to be a slave for the government for 4+ years was not high on my priority list.

I think honoring the military is getting out of hand.
These people are 20 to 30 years old and everyone's kissing their butt like they saved us from Hitler.
Then when they get discharged from the military they'll be dropped in the real world where people don't care who they are and left-wing business owners and managers will be terrified to hire people who took out a whole platoon.
...and their medical benefits are late.

I'm sorry, but I just don't see dropping bombs on desert caves as "defending America"

Make business and government honor the military

Considering Five Deferment Filthy Don is advocating much military honor...things do seem weird these days. :abgg2q.jpg:

The military really doesn't care what you think...if you don't honor them so be it...free country...free to be a jerk...free to be a butt hurt dickhead that only thinks about himself...

The military really doesn't care what you think...if you don't honor them so be it...free country...free to be a jerk...free to be a butt hurt dickhead that only thinks about himself...

Strong military family...fighting for you right to think WeakWhyte...no matter how much we don't like it. :114:

Suffice it to say, that Trump plans on spending about $30 million on a military parade honoring the idiot in chief.......BUT, drastically cutting the food stamp program that helps to feed 50,000 veterans and their families........
Trump's idea of "patriotism"......

Suffice it to say, that Trump plans on spending about $30 million on a military parade honoring the idiot in chief.......BUT, drastically cutting the food stamp program that helps to feed 50,000 veterans and their families........
Trump's idea of "patriotism"......

yeah, and a golf day at Mar-a-lago could fund the meals on wheels program throughout the nation.

Your head lives in WeakWhyte Supremacy Land, Hucklefvck
Is that the best you can spell? I now know it was your family that invented the tooth brush....because if it wasn't it would have been called a teeth brush...

Where do you think I live stupid?

Yes, they have trailer parks in CA also......lol

potd.gif

Born and raised in NorCal.....lived throughout the US. The Southern states being the worst by far. Too much WeakWhyte group think.

Forum List

Back