Honoring Memorial Day

jimpit

Rookie
May 27, 2012

Honoring Memorial Day

In memory of, and with thanks to, all Our Fallen Military Men and Women, of the past two+ centuries, who have suffered the Ultimate Sacrifice protecting the Citizens of this Nation and the United States Constitution and Bill of Rights, which they were sworn to honor and uphold... and, to their Gold Star Families who miss them so dearly.

Jim​

Honoring Memorial Day

In memory of, and with thanks to, all Our Fallen Military Men and Women, of the past two+ centuries, who have suffered the Ultimate Sacrifice protecting the Citizens of this Nation and the United States Constitution and Bill of Rights, which they were sworn to honor and uphold... and, to their Gold Star Families who miss them so dearly.

Jim​

Thank God people like you truly understand the meaning of Memorial Day.

I had the Honor of being with my Gold Star Moms on Memorial Day for close to 15 years.

USMC Vietnam 1967 to 1968 A Grunt with the 1st Bn 4th Marines
Retired as a Deputy Director of the New York State Division of Veterans Affairs. 11 years ago I retired to Florida, I miss those Gold Star Families.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ftWerL1Wcs]U S A MILITARY MARCH TAPS ON TRUMPET (DEDICATED TO FAT JOE) - YouTube[/ame]'

Amen.

Forum List

Back