Honor killing happens in the US too and not because of Muslims

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
American Honor Killings -

"We refuse to believe honor killings happen in America. They occur in the mountains of Afghanistan, among tribes or—we still think this way, even if we won’t admit it—among primitive people. But the insane impulse behind honor killing is at work in the minds of young men right here. America isn’t organized by clan or tribe or even family. It’s a nation of individuals and of groups based on culture or identity. The seat of honor for men is personal, religious, racial. And the worst affronts to that honor today are gay sexuality, “immodesty” and “decadence.” These killers weren’t outraged because someone made a pass at them. They saw themselves as believers, soldiers, avengers, purifiers, as exemplars of manhood. "

"Muslims" (or any religion) isn't even related to this. "Honor killing" is an ancient cultural tradition that predates Islam, Christianity and Judaism. It isn't a religious rite.

We did this a while ago, along with female circumcision -- same thing.

Neo-Nazi I Hate Gay People With A Passion And I ve Killed Others

"Neo-Nazi Kenneth Morgan Stancil III admitted in an interview on Wednesday to killing his gay boss at a North Carolina college and said he hated gay people "with a passion.""

Honor murders aren't limited to the Muslim religion or countries. We just call it something else.

Maybe my first post was in invisible ink?
"Honor killing" is not a religious rite. It's not "Muslim" or "Christian" or "Hindu". NONE OF THE ABOVE. Stop perpetuating ignorance.

Forum List

Back