Honor Killing Captured on Cell Phone Videos

wiggles

Dec 30, 2006
I've seen it. Obviously it's horrific. I'm not going to link the video here, but if you want to see what honor killing's all about you can easily find it with google.

Footage of girl's stoning death on internet

By Abdulhamid Zebari in Arbil, Iraq

May 06, 2007 02:00am
Article from: Agence France-Presse

MOBILE phone videos have appeared on the internet showing an Iraqi mob stoning and kicking to death a 17-year-old girl after she offended her minority community by eloping with a Muslim man.

Doaa Khalil Aswad was a member of northern Iraq's Yazidi religious sect but, according to local officials, was murdered on April 7 by her brothers and uncles after she allegedly converted to Islam.

In the video - on the Kurdish website Jebar.Info and rapidly spreading on the internet - Aswad is shown lying in the road as men kick her and throw a large lump of rock or concrete at her head.

Her face is drenched in blood but uniformed and armed members of the Iraqi police stand by and do nothing to prevent the attack.

The slim, dark-haired girl is wearing a red tracksuit top and black underwear during the beating.

At one point she struggles to sit up and cover herself, but a man kicks her in the face knocking her violently back to the ground.

The assault continues for several minutes and she does not appear to cry out nor resist her attackers.

Members of a large crowd can be seen filming the murder on their mobile phones, some shouting or kicking out at the cowering victim.

Nobody tries to help her.

“They brutally killed a young Yazidi girl in pursuit of out-of-date tribal rites,” said Tahsin Saeed Ali, Emir of the Yazidis in Iraq and the world and head of the Supreme Yazidi Spiritual Council.

Alright, I was encouraged to post the video, so here's the link:

WARNING: SICK

http://www.aina.org/news/20070425181603.htm

On that page, there are links to several versions of the video (several different people at the scene of the murder had video cell phones), which all play in RealPlayer. They're all horrible, but I guess seeing a lynch mob in action might be enlightening in some way.

The girl's name was Du'a Khalil Aswad. She was only 17 years old.

And by the way, these aren't Muslims.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit: Urge the U.S. to Ratify the United Nations Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW)[link]

Culture of Discrimination: A Fact Sheet on "Honor" Killings [link]

This type of stuff happens in iraq and yet, we are trying to force a democracy upon these animals?

In the Iraqi consitution it states that religion will not interfere with constitutional law, but it already has and will continue to do so no matter what america forces upon these barbaric people. No offense to moderates, but a majority of Islam and Iraq in general, are extremely far behind in the race for civilization and peace. Countrys' like this are de-evolutional and will never move foward without freedom from religion/free thinking.... and that is politically and ethnically impossible at this time. Its like trying to teach a monkey the theory of relativity, yes its that impossible!

Give up on islamic nations, thats the only thing we can do. Any other ideas? Because so far, invading and converting...is not working. You cant teach equality, to cavemen!

(seriously no offense to moderate muslims, its not you I am talking about here, it is the WMD's otherwise known as Islamic Extremists.)

This type of stuff happens in iraq and yet, we are trying to force a democracy upon these animals?

It happens in lots of places. Even in democratic countries like Turkey, India, and Israel (Jewish fundamentalists can be very hardcore). In Latin America, they're called "crimes of passion." And in most of these places, police and witnesses consider it a family matter and let it slide. If the law's enforced at all, the killers get light sentences.

This guy got four months for killing his sister:

We do not consider this murder," said Wafik Abu Abseh, a 22-year-old Jordanian woodcutter who committed a so-called honor killing, as his mother, brother and sisters nodded in agreement. "It was like cutting off a finger." Abdel Rahim, a convicted killer who was released after two months, also said he had no regrets. "Honor is more precious than my own flesh and blood" (New York Times).

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0BUE/is_8_132/ai_n18609293

Cutting off a finger would get you more time than this asshole got in america!

This is what sickens me about these types of honor cultures, who basically abandon someone who has not met certain standards.

If honor is the most important thing to these people, then why are they not killing themselves for murdering a young girl? That is not honorable, that actually shows weakness. Well I cant complain, thats what you get when you havent evolved in the last thousand years.

I hope this man gets raped in the ass several times in the near future.

Cutting off a finger would get you more time than this asshole got in america!

This is what sickens me about these types of honor cultures, who basically abandon someone who has not met certain standards.

If honor is the most important thing to these people, then why are they not killing themselves for murdering a young girl? That is not honorable, that actually shows weakness. Well I cant complain, thats what you get when you havent evolved in the last thousand years.

I hope this man gets raped in the ass several times in the near future.

Not much chance of the guy I quoted facing any more consequences than the 2-4 months he got for murdering his sister. That was a while ago and he's done his time. Usually they just ignore these murders altogether.
Human rights and women's rights groups are trying to get the guys who killed Du'a Khalil Aswad locked up as long as possible though. Life, preferably. The fact that they filmed themselves killing her may help make that happen.
What's even more sad is some of those guys were her own family members - her uncle, brother, and cousin ambushed her after she was told she was forgiven and was safe to come home.

In the Iraqi consitution it states that religion will not interfere with constitutional law, but it already has and will continue to do so no matter what america forces upon these barbaric people. No offense to moderates, but a majority of Islam and Iraq in general, are extremely far behind in the race for civilization and peace. Countrys' like this are de-evolutional and will never move foward without freedom from religion/free thinking.... and that is politically and ethnically impossible at this time. Its like trying to teach a monkey the theory of relativity, yes its that impossible!

Give up on islamic nations, thats the only thing we can do. Any other ideas? Because so far, invading and converting...is not working. You cant teach equality, to cavemen!

(seriously no offense to moderate muslims, its not you I am talking about here, it is the WMD's otherwise known as Islamic Extremists.)

Just another episode of "Thank you, President Bush".

Whats moronic is pretending life doesn't start until a certain date in the pregnancy. That until this magic point in time abortion is not killing a human life.

Explain again why it is murder of an unborn child if someone kills a pregnant woman, but it is just a medical procedure to remove unwanted tissue if the mother has an abortion?

Explain again why only the mother has any legal rights or say in abortion matters when the father can , if the child is taken to birth, be held responsible for the care and upkeep of said child for 18 years?

Whats moronic is pretending life doesn't start until a certain date in the pregnancy. That until this magic point in time abortion is not killing a human life.

Explain again why it is murder of an unborn child if someone kills a pregnant woman, but it is just a medical procedure to remove unwanted tissue if the mother has an abortion?

Explain again why only the mother has any legal rights or say in abortion matters when the father can , if the child is taken to birth, be held responsible for the care and upkeep of said child for 18 years?

Thats all fine and dandy, until the polls come out that 90%!!!!! Of women, abort the child after finding out that it will have down syndrome. Thats 90% of conservatives AND liberals. So are conservatives only pro life when thier baby has a chance at a normal life? ???????

I wonder if men would still condemn abortion if they could have bum babies and were forced to carry the result of a frivolous freckle fuck to fruition?

On a more personal note, I’m furious that you and all your fanny fascist friends here at USMCB weren’t aborted and fed to the pigs. :rolleyes:

disgraceful, and just shows, all evil needs is a few good men to stop by and do nothing, my point, even the ones who did nothing, are still guilty of doing nothing.

I've seen it. Obviously it's horrific. I'm not going to link the video here, but if you want to see what honor killing's all about you can easily find it with google.

Footage of girl's stoning death on internet

By Abdulhamid Zebari in Arbil, Iraq

May 06, 2007 02:00am
Article from: Agence France-Presse

MOBILE phone videos have appeared on the internet showing an Iraqi mob stoning and kicking to death a 17-year-old girl after she offended her minority community by eloping with a Muslim man.

Doaa Khalil Aswad was a member of northern Iraq's Yazidi religious sect but, according to local officials, was murdered on April 7 by her brothers and uncles after she allegedly converted to Islam.

In the video - on the Kurdish website Jebar.Info and rapidly spreading on the internet - Aswad is shown lying in the road as men kick her and throw a large lump of rock or concrete at her head.

Her face is drenched in blood but uniformed and armed members of the Iraqi police stand by and do nothing to prevent the attack.

The slim, dark-haired girl is wearing a red tracksuit top and black underwear during the beating.

At one point she struggles to sit up and cover herself, but a man kicks her in the face knocking her violently back to the ground.

The assault continues for several minutes and she does not appear to cry out nor resist her attackers.

Members of a large crowd can be seen filming the murder on their mobile phones, some shouting or kicking out at the cowering victim.

Nobody tries to help her.

“They brutally killed a young Yazidi girl in pursuit of out-of-date tribal rites,” said Tahsin Saeed Ali, Emir of the Yazidis in Iraq and the world and head of the Supreme Yazidi Spiritual Council.

It happens in lots of places. Even in democratic countries like Turkey, India, and Israel (Jewish fundamentalists can be very hardcore). In Latin America, they're called "crimes of passion." And in most of these places, police and witnesses consider it a family matter and let it slide. If the law's enforced at all, the killers get light sentences.

This guy got four months for killing his sister:

We do not consider this murder," said Wafik Abu Abseh, a 22-year-old Jordanian woodcutter who committed a so-called honor killing, as his mother, brother and sisters nodded in agreement. "It was like cutting off a finger." Abdel Rahim, a convicted killer who was released after two months, also said he had no regrets. "Honor is more precious than my own flesh and blood" (New York Times).

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0BUE/is_8_132/ai_n18609293

Deuteronomy.

12.10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die, because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, who brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
17.2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman who hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God in transgressing His covenant,
17.3 and hath gone and served other gods and worshiped them, either the sun or moon or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded,
17.4 and it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it and inquired diligently, and behold, it be true and the thing certain that such abomination is wrought in Israel,
17.5 then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman who has committed that wicked thing unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones till they die.
17.6 At the mouth of two witnesses or three witnesses shall he that is worthy of death be put to death, but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.

According to the Bible conditionally revered by about 85% of Merkins, the filthy harlot clearly got her just desserts!

DEATH TO ALL SHEILA'S WHO SHAG WITHOUT MALE FAMILY PERMISSION! :mad: :mad:

Signed

The Pussy Police.

What man wants to paddle in someone else's sperm pond, expecially when the pond is in your female property? :eusa_think:

According to the Bible conditionally revered by about 85% of Merkins, the filthy harlot clearly got her just desserts!

DEATH TO ALL SHEILA'S WHO SHAG WITHOUT MALE FAMILY PERMISSION! :mad: :mad:

Signed

The Pussy Police.

What man wants to paddle in someone else's sperm pond, expecially when the pond is in your female property? :eusa_think:

Rest easy all you Kikes, Christians, and Muslims. You can keep up your traditional family values incest with God's blessing!

Obviously God fancied a bit of the ol' familal paedophilia Himself! :omg: :omg:

Come to think of it, Mary was His daughter when He effectively raped her, even if the Archangel did only inseminate her with a Pacific Ocean sized discharge of his celestial sperm.

Of all forms of incest, the most common is the molestation of a woman or girl by her own father. It is therefore notable that while Leviticus specifically forbids a man to have sex with his mother, father's wife, sister, half-sister, granddaughter, aunt, uncle's wife, daughter-in-law and sister-in-law (Leviticus 18:6-16), there is no specific reference to a father and his own daughter

http://www.atheistfoundation.org.au/humbug13.htm

Thats all fine and dandy, until the polls come out that 90%!!!!! Of women, abort the child after finding out that it will have down syndrome. Thats 90% of conservatives AND liberals. So are conservatives only pro life when thier baby has a chance at a normal life? ???????

I wonder how many unborn kids (billions?) God PREMEDITATEDLY murdered/aborted - out of nothing but sheer ego inspired spite - when he flooded the entire world?

Forum List

Back