Honkey Tax

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Black leaders and their looney liberal supporters want the U.S. government to pay financial reparations to all black people living in America for historical slavery which was outlawed over 150 years ago.

The main taxpayer who will be targeted to fund this nonsense will be the already over burdened White middle class. Basically, the one segment of society who have jobs and pay taxes. .... :cool:

Tulsi Gabbard has this as her top priority in her campaign.
It would set race relations back by 50 years, people who are NOT racist would become racist.
I cannot think of a worse idea.

Black leaders and their looney liberal supporters want the U.S. government to pay financial reparations to all black people living in America for historical slavery which was outlawed over 150 years ago.

The main taxpayer who will be targeted to fund this nonsense will be the already over burdened White middle class. Basically, the one segment of society who have jobs and pay taxes. .... :cool:

I just can't figure it out honestly. I'm white. Do I have to pay reparations? What if not a single person in my family history, ever owned a slave?

My co-worker is black. His family immigrated just 80 years ago. Not a single one was over a slave. Does he get reparations?

How..... in theory...... is this supposed to work?

The moment that happens is when I leave this damn country once and for all!

My grandfather was from Germany ( mother side ), my grandmother from my mother side was born in Canada but her father was from Norway and mother was from Islay Scotland.

My father side was German and Basque and was first generation born in Canada along with my mother and I.

So why the hell would I pay for someone ancestors being slaves?

Why don't they go after the Portuguese, Spaniards, Dutch and French that were big in the slave trade in those days?

Simple, those countries will flip them the bird like I would!

Fuck'em and I owe them nothing at all!

Well I don't know anyone who owned a slave.

Hell my Mothers folks were from Georgia and they were dirt poor. My Fathers people were from NH. None of them ever owned a slave and I sure don't know anyone who was a slave.

That all happened over one hundred years ago. None of the AA of today were ever slaves. Hell blacks owned slaves back in those times.

Reparations my ass.

Well I don't know anyone who owned a slave.

Hell my Mothers folks were from Georgia and they were dirt poor. My Fathers people were from NH. None of them ever owned a slave and I sure don't know anyone who was a slave.

That all happened over one hundred years ago. None of the AA of today were ever slaves. Hell blacks owned slaves back in those times.

Reparations my ass.
Your Mothers folks were dirt poor but I bet they were better off than their Black neighbors who had to deal with the Jim Crow laws that existed at the time.

Forum List

Back