Hong Kong protesting Kids being shot by 'chinese' police on this 'china national celebration' Day so

I can only report the facts as i see them.....

You only see what you want to see, like all bigots.
I believe this goes both ways...apologist.

Well, let's see what you see. Last time you were in China, how many people did you see eating babies? I'll bet you've driven past quite a few abortion clinics in the US over the years.
The last time I was in China (2015) I witnessed a bunch of people encouraging their children to piss openly...a LOT of spitting...no one with an inside voice...cutting queues...bad food...rude service.......

Which part of that indicates a lack of value for human life?

Of all the many Chinese people you know very well, how many gave you the impression that they do not value human life?
Did I see a chink gnawing on a toddler leg? No...but judging by the way those people were acting...can totally see one doing it.
Plus...they apparently have so much dead dried tot that they can export some. Creepy...weird people.

Did I see a chink gnawing on a toddler leg? No...but judging by the way those people were acting...can totally see one doing it.
Plus...they apparently have so much dead dried tot that they can export some. Creepy...weird people.

Everyone can now see that you are the creepy weird racist douche bag. Good job making a complete ass of yourself, scumbag.

Idiots like you are why comments along the lines of "they aren't like us" can't be written off as random stupidity. They reveal a deep, abiding hatred that needs to wither in the light of exposure.

:fu:

Everyone can now see that you are the creepy weird racist douche bag. Good job making a complete ass of yourself, scumbag.

Idiots like you are why comments along the lines of "they aren't like us" can't be written off as random stupidity. They reveal a deep, abiding hatred that needs to wither in the light of exposure.

:fu:
Why? Because I found an article which runs counter to your..."The Chinese are compassionate people of love and caring" bullshit lie?
You are an apologist for cannibals and savages. Accounts which I have provided evidence for.
You are disgusting and should feel shame.

Forum List

Back