Honeymoon: Aruba. Post inside info. here, thnks!

you are flying out of miami right?

here is my advice...when the pickpockets hit ya...dont drop your bags to chase them.....you only lose your bags that way.

you are flying out of miami right?

here is my advice...when the pickpockets hit ya...dont drop your bags to chase them.....you only lose your bags that way.

Bones,

I like ya girl. Simply because you fuck with me. No sarcasm intended.

I live in upstate NY and am driving to Jersey to fly out of. The air fare, no layovers, etc are why I'm not leaving out of Albany airport. :razz:

If a pickpocket hits me, he will be bit by one of my snapping turtles. Cuff, or link. :eek:

bring snorkeling gear....it is awesome, if it is anything like it's sister island of Curacao...the ABC islands...aruba, bonaire curacao.... the Netherland Antilles

will be windy most all the time, bring hats to control the hair....

don't drink the goats milk....could get cat scratch fever from it....not even in your coffee as creamer...don't drink the faucet water, our body ain't used to their bugs in the water as their bodies are...

bring snorkeling gear....it is awesome, if it is anything like it's sister island of Curacao...the ABC islands...aruba, bonaire curacao.... the Netherland Antilles

will be windy most all the time, bring hats to control the hair....

don't drink the goats milk....could get cat scratch fever from it....not even in your coffee as creamer...don't drink the faucet water, our body ain't used to their bugs in the water as their bodies are...

I appreciate all of this info, Care. Thanks!!

is that some yankee term....dime with me?...

My dime, is my ten outta ten. My girl. My 10.:funnyface: Yankess currently have the best record in the league, btw; although, I know this is not the Yankee of which you refer.

New Topics

Forum List

Back