'Honey Boo Boo' Ratings Top Republican National Convention. Impressive!

Honey Boo Boo... I love you! Mitt Romney... you suck! :lol: The ratings says it all!

'Honey Boo Boo' Ratings Top Republican National Convention

There is no stopping "Honey Boo Boo."

First, she conquered "Toddler and Tiaras," when she coined the phrase "Honey Boo Boo Child." Now, Alana Thompson and her family have conquered the Republican National Convention.
That says far more about the people watching Boo Boo than it does Romney and the Republicans the scary thing is these might actually go out and vote.

Honey Boo Boo... I love you! Mitt Romney... you suck! :lol: The ratings says it all!

There is no stopping "Honey Boo Boo."

First, she conquered "Toddler and Tiaras," when she coined the phrase "Honey Boo Boo Child." Now, Alana Thompson and her family have conquered the Republican National Convention.
That says far more about the people watching Boo Boo than it does Romney and the Republicans the scary thing is these might actually go out and vote.

Nope. It's all about Romney here and ... boring! President Obama needs to stay on course and that is all that's needed to beat Romney. Really!

Ah, honey boo-boo. Huffington blog using (abusing?) a little chubby girl as a political joke and possibly a tool for left wing pedophiles to salivate over. Disgusting.

Nope. It's all about Romney here and ... boring! President Obama needs to stay on course and that is all that's needed to beat Romney. Really!

Obama's ratings will be lower than Romney's when compared head to head. I'd be shocked if they were not.

Did you hear where I was. We have a coffee shop not far from here. Me and some of my class mates are there and when Clint got off the TV, they turned the station. That was hilarious.

Obama's ratings will be lower than Romney's when compared head to head. I'd be shocked if they were not.

And will you blame the media for that? Of course you will.

If they are lower than the Governor's or if they are not? I'd be shocked if they were higher only because there was some "unknown" about Romney; there isn't with Obama.

I don't know how anyone would blame the media for low ratings....that doesn't make sense. If anyone, I would blame myself. I'm voting for him and I have no interest in listening to his acceptance speech.

If they are lower than the Governor's or if they are not? I'd be shocked if they were higher only because there was some "unknown" about Romney; there isn't with Obama.

I don't know how anyone would blame the media for low ratings....that doesn't make sense. If anyone, I would blame myself. I'm voting for him and I have no interest in listening to his acceptance speech.

SWISH! It was sarcasm at it's best but it went right over your head.

Republican National Convention? BORING!

SWISH! It was sarcasm at it's best but it went right over your head.

Republican National Convention? BORING!

:redface::redface::redface::redface::redface:

I didn't watch ANY of the repub convention save the paltry hour they allotted Dr. Paul before (or after) they stripped him of his delegates :(

Forum List

Back