Honesty & Fairness in Debates

OK, im stupid.....D&D?

The only D&D I knnow of is Dungeons and Dragons which I miss greatly, btw

:D

I feel about as stupid as Dicklicker does on a daily basis. damn.

:D

JEEEEEEEEEEEEZ.... cant you guys let one of these asslickers through for a little bit??? I'm a bit busy in my life this past week and need to take some frustrations out on some of these asswipes. Everytime I get here, I catch up on posts, and these penis wrinkles are already banned. *sigh*. Jim. c'mon now. Be a sport.

You guys never let me have any fun!!!! :(

Too bad...Matt was a smart guy...

But if he broke the rules after being told not to...I guess he had to go.

acludem

He broke one of the rules and specifically ignored what we discussed in private.

With that said, his account is being reinstated. He sent me a polite email, and I'm willing to forget the whole thing. It's his choice how he decides to proceed from here.

Since he will be returning, I will be man enough to admit I wasn't 100% innocent in the other thread. The thread had obviously ran it's course and was degraded to nothing more than a flamefest - of which I am guilty. I believe he was prodded as much as he was condescending. Either way, it's over and I hope we can move on now.

Matt - you have my apologies for the namecalling I engaged in, not for my beliefs on the discussion.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
quoted from jim in an earlier post

jim, is that what you would call, Ironic? :p:

I definitely have no self control. The fuse leading to my temper is quite short! Should I ban myself? :(

noooooo Jim - dont do THAT. Some of us actually LIKE you.

Thats what Ive heard anyway......:eek:

:p: JK :)

Besides, there's only room on this board for one arrogant prick. I took that title long ago and refuse to relinquish it! :D

Originally posted by jimnyc
He broke one of the rules and specifically ignored what we discussed in private.

With that said, his account is being reinstated. He sent me a polite email, and I'm willing to forget the whole thing. It's his choice how he decides to proceed from here.

Since he will be returning, I will be man enough to admit I wasn't 100% innocent in the other thread. The thread had obviously ran it's course and was degraded to nothing more than a flamefest - of which I am guilty. I believe he was prodded as much as he was condescending. Either way, it's over and I hope we can move on now.

Matt - you have my apologies for the namecalling I engaged in, not for my beliefs on the discussion.

Good decision. We don't need to shut down others to win, cuz we're right, on most stuff. Let's figure out matty's other's views.

MATT, What's your position on the Iraqi invasion?

I'm back, thanks to the moderator. Thinking back, I guess that I seemed to have a "stick up my ass". I may have been having a bad week. I don't know. Anyway, thanks for letting me back in. I'll try to be more "human" if you know what I mean.

I don't have a strong opinion about the Iraq war. To the best of my knowledge, we have yet to find WMD. There was supposedly a tiny place in Iraq where terrorist training took place, but that has been disputed. Many people think that Saddam was an evil and despotic dictator but more powerful nations also have bad dictators. I just don't have a strong opinion one way or the other.

Forum List

Back