Honesty Defined....

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

archangel

Free from deception,truthful,genuine,real,reputable,credible...marked by integrity,frank(blunt),upright,just,conscientious,honorable...

How many people abide by this when it comes to taxes and proper use of work time...not to mention domestic family issues...I am curious as alot of people in forums come across as if they are so well defined,yet abuse alot of the principles of honesty...where does this come from...learned at home,school or just ingrained into the psychic? Anyone care to take this on?

archangel said:
Free from deception,truthful,genuine,real,reputable,credible...marked by integrity,frank(blunt),upright,just,conscientious,honorable...

How many people abide by this when it comes to taxes and proper use of work time...not to mention domestic family issues...I am curious as alot of people in forums come across as if they are so well defined,yet abuse alot of the principles of honesty...where does this come from...learned at home,school or just ingrained into the psychic? Anyone care to take this on?

I think you're right Arch...Uri Geller has a monopoloy on dishonesty. He just told me so, telepathically.

archangel said:

From another thread you said:

archangel said:
Just thank God or the Stars that I am no longer in the business....then again I do have friends....target clay I say!
You are a government contractor employee no? As if your time cards and IRS returns are accurate...well son when you play you must pay..red flag initiated!

Show me in your post here where you demonstrated integrity. Where you were upright and honorable?

GotZoom said:
From another thread you said:

<b>Show me in your post here where you demonstrated integrity. Where you were upright and honorable?</b>

They don't make shovels heavy enough to carry that load of shit, dear.. Stop giving him impossible taks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back