Honestly

Honesty

Rookie
Sep 4, 2012
I'm 17 years old and can't believe the crap I see these politicians gab about. Contradiction after contradiction, lie after lie. Who can you trust? The media seems to believe every word the democratics talk about. I see them pissing and knocking Mitt for making millions of dollars, who really cares? He was never leading the country.

Obama, seems to be more popular amongst the celebrities why? He's done nothing to help the economy in four years. facts are he's made it worse.

I'm not a democrat or a republican. I just find republicans are more trustworthy (although, still liar's to a certain extent.) That bald democrat and black guy on cnn (oh my god) get them off the air. Plus, Wolf has democrat across his forhead.

I think whether you vote rebublican or democrat nothing will change.

Last edited:
I'm 17 years old and can't believe the crap I see these politicians gab about. Contradiction after contradiction, lie after lie. Who can you trust? The media seems to believe every word the democratics talk about. I see them pissing and knocking Mitt for making millions of dollars, who really cares? He was never leading the country.

Obama, seems to be more popular amongst the celebrities why? He's done nothing to help the economy in four years. facts are he's made it worse.

I'm not a democrat or a republican. I just find republicans are more trustworthy (although, still liar's to a certain extent.) That bald democrat and black guy on cnn (oh my god) get them off the air. Plus, Wolf has democrat across his forhead.

You're pretty smart for 17, keep up the good work!

Allow me to be the first to pos rep you!

So, what was the point of this?

Forum List

Back