Honestly, with all their great empires why did the Negro race become enslaved?

Romney is the better choice than Obama. Romney can work with conservative and moderate democrats. Romney will not allow the bitter divisiveness and name calling and word usage of the far right to have any participation in discussions. Any Tea Party member who won't work with the majority will be excluded and then opposed in the primaries two years from now. Ryan is the classic example of how to emasculate the far right: put him in charge of a Senate that will have a 51 to 53 vote majority, allowing them to simply ignore him.

Put Romney, push far left and far right out.

Romney is the better choice than Obama. Romney can work with conservative and moderate democrats. Romney will not allow the bitter divisiveness and name calling and word usage of the far right to have any participation in discussions. Any Tea Party member who won't work with the majority will be excluded and then opposed in the primaries two years from now. Ryan is the classic example of how to emasculate the far right: put him in charge of a Senate that will have a 51 to 53 vote majority, allowing them to simply ignore him.

Put Romney, push far left and far right out.

Wow, the OP got hi-jacked. I confess to my complicity.

You may have a point. The GOP made a mistake courting the Tea Party. Hopefully now they will endeavor to scrape them off.

Honestly, with all their great empires why did the Negro become enslaved? Why no fight???? Why did you allow the white race to rule you?

Why did blacks allow the Arab and white races to rule their continent from right under their noses? It seems logical to me that if they were equal, why did they lose it so easily. Other races would of put up a hell of a fight.

The white man has had a long history of being enslaved and slaughtered by other white men throughout the past 3,000 years. Always did we fight and seek freedom by our own means. NOT blacks. We organized militaries and formed nations fighting for our lands and right to survive...Arabs for 500 years raged war against Europe and we were able to fight them off.

I certainly wouldn't be feeling sorry for yourselves as that just makes you seem weak. If you're so fucking equal why do you have to act the victim at all? :eusa_shhh: Why can't you show me where I'm wrong???

I'm just full of questions on why?

Why do some make excuses for people owning other people Today???
What's up with that???

are you being owned?

tissue?

Honestly, with all their great empires why did the Negro become enslaved? Why no fight???? Why did you allow the white race to rule you?

Why did blacks allow the Arab and white races to rule their continent from right under their noses? It seems logical to me that if they were equal, why did they lose it so easily. Other races would of put up a hell of a fight.

The white man has had a long history of being enslaved and slaughtered by other white men throughout the past 3,000 years. Always did we fight and seek freedom by our own means. NOT blacks. We organized militaries and formed nations fighting for our lands and right to survive...Arabs for 500 years raged war against Europe and we were able to fight them off.

I certainly wouldn't be feeling sorry for yourselves as that just makes you seem weak. If you're so fucking equal why do you have to act the victim at all? :eusa_shhh: Why can't you show me where I'm wrong???

I'm just full of questions on why?

Because we had a long term goal of destroying America and making hundreds of millions of whites suffer.

Forum List

Back