Honestly, who is happy?

Who is happy with 47 percent not pay any federal INCOME tax?

Watch out you're describing a majority of the conservatives on this site.

Stephanie
Two Thumbs
Warrior
Charles Main
etc....

All LOVE "not paying taxes".

Libruls are. Libruls love misery.. I've heard it said many times that libruls are the most miserable people.. Hell, if I were a librul dude I'd be pissed too.. Just look at their women.. Eeekk.. frightening.

Coming from the person who has to use a different womens silhouette in her avatar. I'm sure your picture was just too good looking to use, right?

What does my picture have to do with the misery of leftists??? I have numerous pictures posted on my profile here in an album that my friends can view.. So what?! Jealous much?! Is there a reason you follow me from thread to thread belching up nonsense?

Libruls are. Libruls love misery.. I've heard it said many times that libruls are the most miserable people.. Hell, if I were a librul dude I'd be pissed too.. Just look at their women.. Eeekk.. frightening.

Coming from the person who has to use a different womens silhouette in her avatar. I'm sure your picture was just too good looking to use, right?

What does my picture have to do with the misery of leftists??? I have numerous pictures posted on my profile here in an album that my friends can view.. So what?! Jealous much?! Is there a reason you follow me from thread to thread belching up nonsense?

Your posts show how much of a clown you are. I like to laugh so I like your posts.

You're a hypocrite and every time you post it shows. Make fun of how liberal women look....how mature is that? So that makes it kind of odd that since you are sooooo conservative, you must be a knockout, but no, you need to use some other woman in your avatar. Odd? Not for a clown and hypocrite such as yourself. Liberal woman are so ugly, right? LOL, post a picture of yourself to show us what a true beauty looks like.

Excuses in 3,2,1...

Talk about loaded questions.

They couldn't be any simpler. If those questions are hard for you to grapple with you belong to the correct party

but they aren't what is really relevant. assume no one is "happy" with where it is now.

the rest of the inquiry is are we on the right track?

or do we want to go back to the same failed policies that screwed it up in the first place.

your turn.

It is all some have. Change is very frightening to many.
Change is required.

It is easier to follow the party line which is defined by those who do not have our best interests at heart.

Who is happy with the economy?

Who is happy with the number of unemployed?

Who is happy with the number not participating in the work force?

Who is happy with the opportunities available to our College grads?

Who is happy with the price of energy?

Who is happy with the very obvious division in the country?

Who is happy with the debt we have heaped upon our Grandchildren?

Who is happy with the state of the middle east?

Who is happy with Obamacare? (how can you be?)

Who is happy with Obamatax?

Who is happy with 47 percent not pay any federal INCOME tax?

I think there is plenty to be unhappy about but for me I think the top things are the division in the country and the threat that is Obamatax (care).

Really can we be so unhappy with so much and return Obama to the Presidentcy. Think about it would not that be the same as doing the same thing over again expecting a different result?

Right now, the economy is starting to look up here. My business is doing well, my employees continue to be gainfully employed and are staying middle class and our home prices are starting to rise again.

New Topics

Forum List

Back