Honestly, is this the change you had in mind?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
When you voted for Obama, is this still the train:eusa_whistle: you thought you were boarding!

Last edited:
First, we did not vote just for President Barak Hussein Obama. We also voted for 60 Dem Senators and 265 Dem Representatives. Second, it is just over six months since he took office. You expect to solve the problems created by eight years of incompetance, corruption, and averice in only six months?

The Energy Policy is not being decided this time by a cabal of energy corperation CEOs in secret with ***** Cheney. So secret that he would not even say who was there.

The economic freefall has been stopped. It is not yet getting better, but it is getting worse at a much more slowly. And the people who called the debacle correctly are now saying that it may level off in 2010, and, possibly, even show a bit of improvement. So it would seem that the Second Great Republican Depression has been averted. We can certainly hope so.

We will get a Health Care Policy that is better than the present broken system based on greed. Not nearly as much as I would like, but far more than you would. But, down the road, we change it incrementaly into a real system.

How were you able to peruse the pages of the Energy bill? Website? PDF download? Someone you know in the Senate? Do tell. And then you can clue us in on how you got to be privy to facts on health care reform.

Old Rocks, I've met people like you and have found them incapable of free though or change. I would say your blind trust in in the Democratic Party is unhealthy and unwise. Honestly, neither party has earned trust with their constant growth in government, overspending and almost complete lack of understanding of the change the people want. Sorry to say but the Democratic Party at this time is just plain scary!

First, we did not vote just for President Barak Hussein Obama. We also voted for 60 Dem Senators and 265 Dem Representatives. Second, it is just over six months since he took office. You expect to solve the problems created by eight years of incompetance, corruption, and averice in only six months?

The Energy Policy is not being decided this time by a cabal of energy corperation CEOs in secret with ***** Cheney. So secret that he would not even say who was there.

The economic freefall has been stopped. It is not yet getting better, but it is getting worse at a much more slowly. And the people who called the debacle correctly are now saying that it may level off in 2010, and, possibly, even show a bit of improvement. So it would seem that the Second Great Republican Depression has been averted. We can certainly hope so.

We will get a Health Care Policy that is better than the present broken system based on greed. Not nearly as much as I would like, but far more than you would. But, down the road, we change it incrementaly into a real system.

Ya just don't get it do ya ?
The US of empire is finished.
This is no second depression. This is complete collapse.

When you voted for Obama, is this still the train:eusa_whistle: you thought you were boarding!

I think he's doing a great job considering.

He's not bringing jobs home. But the GOP would fight him tooth and nail if he tried to force corporations to come back home. Correct? So don't act like the GOP would bring jobs home. If I'm wrong, please explain how the GOP plan to bring jobs back home.

Wages haven't gone up, but then again, he's only been in office a half a year and lets face it, the GOP like wages to be lower, not higher, so he's better than the alternative on this.

He hasn't helped unions enough, but the GOP want to kill unions so whatever.

He saved GM & Chrysler. The GOP wanted to kill the American auto companies, put more people on unemployment, which would send wages even lower.

He hasn't gotten out of Iraq fast enough, but we know the GOP wanted to stay there 1000 years.

But the bankers are back on their feet.

He has closed loopholes that give unfair tax breaks to the rich.

He's found offshore tax havens and closed them

He's cut some wasteful government spending.

He's going green.

Obama has to take on the lobbyists, bankers, mega corporations, etc. The GOP work for those groups. A lot easier being GOP, except for how do you convince the voters that you don't actually suck. Oh yea, buy up and control the mainstream media.

Oh yea, and he hasn't done enough for gay people, but we know how the GOP feel about gays. Even though they are gay themselves, they vote anti gay, which is strange.

So on everything, Obama is better than the GOP.

I didn't vote for him but I'm not surprised in the least in how things are proceeding. The train is running according to schedule. I want off but there's no emergency brake.

I didn't vote for him but I'm not surprised in the least in how things are proceeding. The train is running according to schedule. I want off but there's no emergency brake.

Just jump. Or, seriously, if you want off, we will stop the train long enough that you guys can jump safely.

Just jump. Or, seriously, if you want off, we will stop the train long enough that you guys can jump safely.

Promises, promises. :rolleyes:

Promises, promises. :rolleyes:

Housing construction hits a 7 month high
Sign builders regaining confidence as emerge from housing bust

Bank of America posts $2.4 billion profit
Like Goldman and JPMorgan, BofA beats Wall Street's earnings estimates

Citigroup reports surprise quarterly profit
Posts a $3 billion profit, instead of loss Wall Street expected

Summers: Economy has avoided catastrophe
Top economic adviser says collapse looked all too real six months ago

Americans less stressed about debt, poll shows
Positive thinking and frugal ways contributing to increased confidence

IBM raises guidance, profit blows past forecasts
Rare sign of confidence from major corporation during the recession

Geithner: Recession easing, U.S. on the mend
Treasury secretary assures Gulf Arab states that U.S. dollar assets are safe

Retail sales rise more than expected
Rise is largest in five months, led by a surge in gas prices

This is why you are so halrious Bobo.
I think he's doing a great job considering.

He's not bringing jobs home.
Wages haven't gone up
He hasn't helped unions enough
He hasn't gotten out of Iraq fast enough

Oh yea, and he hasn't done enough for gay people

I bet your leg still shakes when he talks! :lol:

Who do you want to be president? Please tell us so we can make fun of you for being so stupid to support that person.

I can't wait to see who you put your hopes into. McCain? Bob Barr? Rudy? Romney? :lol:

And what happens to your penis when they talk? Do you pre mature ejaculate?

Do you like Rush/O'Reilly or Hannity? Because if you like any of them, I don't give a fuck what you think about me or Obama. Let me know.

Did you think Reagan was great? Do you cum when you think about him? I thought all politicians are the same. I thought they are all corrupt. Please explain why he's the only good one to you monkey's on the right.

Forum List

Back