Honestly! Do you think America is as great a country as it was ?

Only LOSERS think our best days are behind us.

What is your argument?
- number of millionaires are rising
- Americans have more intake of junk-food then middle-class of most countries

Push all your 2 thumbs, that it plays out like you said: "Producing and booming".
It has to play out this way, because creditors and liabilities won't go away.
You are not only indebted to the creditors, but you expect them to give you new credits to cover the expenses of the running Government budget - a budget that will run deficits every year this decade.

what would you like to measure economics by if not assets.

so you hate capitalism and free choice, what a tard. All of that economic activity pays taxes so you holier than though tards can get more social programs. LOFL

I never said that, genius. Just as the country can't survive much longer being in debt to foreign nations, we (as individuals) AND CAPITALISM, will not survive as long as its people are in debt up to their eyeballs. Get real.

You seem to be jumping all around the playing board with your opinions today. Smoking some of that cannabis you often tout as the answer to everything? Must be Acupulco Gold today.

you tard resort to the anti cannbis bullshit when your out of real opinions.
The middle class have way more assets in thier homes today and work way less hard than they uded too. PERIOD

They have more "things" in their homes, but "assets"?? Assets are something you don't sell at a yard sale. Working not as hard as we used to is the result of the electronic age. An office job (secretary, for instance) is a helluva lot easier using a word processing program with built-in cut/paste features rather than the old-fashioned way of scissors and tape. Even warehouse/inventory jobs are much, much easier and faster due to technology. BUT, it's also been my experience that because the work goes faster, you're expected to do more. So it evens out.

debt never bothered conservatards much when dumbass W was in.
We will boom and produce our way out of the dept trouble.

While I agree with your first statement, I don't believe that's a reason to disregard the issue of debt vs. GDP today. Crossing our fingers and hoping a future economic boom will be sufficient enough to balance things out is irresponsible. Not only have past economic booms been insufficient in dealing with past debt, but who knows when such a boom even might occur again? We can't pin these things on maybes.

At some point or another, we're going to have to make some serious cuts somewhere, just as England and France are doing today.

Going to the moon was the last great thing we did as a country.

And that was over 40 years ago.

Hmmm...not according to Chris Matthews and all the other looney's at MSNBC and all the other channels of the Obamavision Network (including the big 3). According to them, electing the first black president was the biggest historical event of our nation.

I wonder if they (excluding Matthews...he's still tingling) still feel that way?

I think we are a pretty ridiculous country right now, full of ridiculous ideals, and a ridiculous attitude, not that that wasn't always the case, but it's is getting way worse I feel. The state of intellect seems to have plummeted to a disgraceful level, as that of a child, and people just aren't listening to eachother anymore, which is the worst people. People telling everyone else what to do, nobody taking their own advice, people playing the victim, placing blame for everything on everyone else, on 'the other guy.' That is childlike. I think this is inherently a great country because of our constitution and what we have a achieved and there a lot of great people here, and I'm proud to be an American on in certain respects, but I am pretty ashamed of my country right now as well, and am becoming a little ashamed of being an American more and more as I see what people are saying in the media, in the government, on the campaign trail. I don't really blame America though. I think people in general are just stupid, and this is them acting out. Stupid by the way doesn't mean intellect to me, it more indicates a choice of how you act and what you say.

Hmmm...not according to Chris Matthews and all the other looney's at MSNBC and all the other channels of the Obamavision Network (including the big 3). According to them, electing the first black president was the biggest historical event of our nation.

I wonder if they (excluding Matthews...he's still tingling) still feel that way?

According to them, electing the first black president was the biggest historical POLITICAL event of our nation.

According to them, electing the first black president was the biggest historical POLITICAL event of our nation.

Turned out to be a great disappointment tho.

Forum List

Back